Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
JAC1

One Point Find !!

Boy it pays to stay for support class after your weigh in. My leader told us about "Dr.Praegers

Veggie Burgers" and boy are they yummy :eek:

I bought the " Italian " flavor ones and they are all vegtable, real vegtables ! Its NOT like the Bocas. I am eating one as I type this message and I see corn, lima beans, peas carrots and its so delicious you don't need ketchup or anything.

I am just eating it off a plate. I toasted a one point english with a tspn of butter on it and wow what a great lunch.

These burgers are 1 point each. They make California , Tex Mex and the Italian one that I am eating. I bought them in Shoprite in the frozen food section. Yum.....give em' a try wave.gif

Joined WW May 5,2003<br />SW: 237<br />CW: 186.8<br />GW: 130 <br />Joined Curves on 8/6/03. Love it!<br /><br />"Always take care of You first".

DH and I love, love, love the California ones. The TexMex are pretty much the same as CA ones but with a little cumin and spices. These are just so delicious. They taste so fresh and good. I have one with scrmabled egg whites for breakfast or lunch. DH makes a sandwich out of them. They are just plain good. smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Guest sunnyinslc

Thanks for posting. I've seen these in the store but haven't tried them. I wonder...are they a decent source of protein like the Boca burgers?

Sue

They are a decent source of protein--8 grams. Not as much as the soy-based products though.

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

Getting back to goal

I agree - I love these. I eat them on a 1 point Wonder Light bun. Yum.

I've also tried their Spinach Pancakes (also 1 pt each) and they are very good as well.

Where did you find the spinach pancakes? My TJs only carries the TexMex and CA veggie burgers.

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

Getting back to goal

Thanks everyone for your responses. I am going to have to try the spinach pancakes too. I can't believe Wonder makes 1 pts rolls. I have looked all over for soft, not bulky, 1 point rolls. I will have to check this out on my shopping trip!

Thanks for all the tips. This is such a great

support system.

Happy Monday !!

Joined WW May 5,2003<br />SW: 237<br />CW: 186.8<br />GW: 130 <br />Joined Curves on 8/6/03. Love it!<br /><br />"Always take care of You first".

Hi Jac 1 from a fellow Bergenite! I agree about the Dr. Praegers being great and was surprised when my leader told me that Dr. Praeger practices right here in Bergen County! (Her name is Shelley, and I was wondering if you ever heard of her?)

Best wishes, Judy

wave.gif

Where can you find these besides TJs?

They sound great!

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Hey Judy,

No I never heard of her. But thats awesome that its right here in our state !! I am not a native

NJ girl, but transported in from Long Island, NY.

I am here five yrs and getting used to it. Not easy after living in one place 40 years of your life. But anyway, I love the veggie burgers and I am going to try it with the egg whites as mentioned as well. Wow.........the things you learn.

Janet wave.gif

I'm putting these on my grocery list for Sat. I hope I can find them.

Thanks...

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

I love Dr. Praeger's too!! Found them in my local ShopRite store. I put them on the ShopRite Light English Muffins and throw on some pickles. Dee-lish for only 2 points!! Leaves me plenty of points for a side dish (like baked steak fries).

If you can find them, try them!!

Karen kiss.gif

Nothing tastes as good as a size 4 feels!