Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Kpw1956

Greek Ziti

I have a recipe that I want to make using chicken cooked in broth, oregano, feta cheese (tossed in at end), lo/non fat italian dressing, cherry tomatoes, and of course the ziti.. (and a couple other minor ingredients.)

The recipe calls for it being assembled as it is cooked.. Is it supposed to be served as a warm dish or can it be served cold? I want to include this for a family get together this weekend... and want to do as much ahead as possible. I guess if it is supposed to be warm I can reheat it before serving. Usually these type things taste better after they've had time to have the flavors blend..

So ladies, is this supposed to be a hot dish or cold dish or one of those that can go either way... and if so, which do you prefer?

Joined WW 12/29/03<br />SW 259<br />CW 242<br />GW-145<br />Personal goal - 130

Hi there, To me it sounds like it could be served either way, although I bet it would be best cold.

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby