Health Discovery Network
Meisha

Baked Apple Pancake

Guest Erica20

Baked Apple Pancakes

Sounds delicious to me. I make regular pancakes I have not tried any new recipes such as Baked Apple Pancakes but I'm sure they came out wonderful:) Well thanks for the recipe I will be sure to give the recipe a try when I'm done with my diet :angel

Guest Hailey

Wow this sounds so good, I love pancakes they are my fav, thanks for posting this recipe.

I tried this recipe this morning and it was delicious. I made it in two separate small pie dishes, and topped it with 1/3 cup of apple pie filling (which added another 1.4 points per half). DH and I both loved it. Thanks for a great recipe!

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

This is my favorite breakfast recipe! And with a carton of yogurt dumped on top - I'm in heaven!

VANESSA

274/248.5/under 150

Size 26/20/8ish

1/4/08: -10

2/1/08: -8.5

3/7/08: -0

4/4/08: -4.5

5/2/08: -4

Just finished eating this with my 7yo and *very* picky 2 yo. The 2 yo. ate everything on his plate! Yeah!!

I changed things just a bit- I used the med. apple but I also used 3/4C frozen strawberries (thawed first). We topped it with a spoonful of ff cool whip. It was more like a dessert for breakfast! Yummy! Next time, I'll add a bit more flour since the strawberries were so juicy. It was right on the border of "soggy", but I'm not complaining. It was wonderful!!! Oh, I also added a TBS. of oil when I tossed the apples in the cin/sugar. Basically just to help me get some of my healthy oil in.

Thanks for a winner!!:bcb_bigsm

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"

HOOWAH!! :bcb_drill

Has anyone ever substituted oatmeal, cream of wheat or some other core food to make this a core recipe??

Your body keeps an accurate journal of what you've eaten, even if you don't

Blogging my way thru the Momentum Cookbook

www.lisajanedunn.blogspot.com

SW 180(Aug '01)

WW goal 130

PG 11-7-06 120

CW 125.8 (01.07.2010)