Health Discovery Network
Guest Cathmom94

1pt. Cinnamon Rolls

Guest Jesus_take_the_wheel

sounds good! it's amazing the things you can make and they are low in points if you use the right kind of ingredients.:exercise:

I made these this morning, and they are very good. Thank you so much for the recipe. My only problem is that I wanted to eat all ten! hee hee.:exercise2

Amy :bcb_smile

SW: 206.6 CW: 206.6 GW: 127

I'm going to mix a dab of Splenda & cinnamon with SF apple sauce....to use in place of the marshmallows.

Patti<br />*****<br />Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down. <br />******************************<br /><br />"The road to someday, leads to the town of nowhere. Procrastination is the silent killer."<br />~Anthony Robbins

Guest Hailey

OMG I made these this weekend, and I have to say they are awsome my hubby loved them to, the only thing I'll do different next time is to take all the rolls out of the pan when they come out of the oven, otherwise they tend to stick like glue hehe!!!! Have a great day OP!! :wave:

These are well worth the 1 pt!! However, I used a small can of biscuits. I used the 6 in a can. Serving size is 3 biscuits and its 150 calories per serv, 2 grams of fat and 1 gram of fiber. I still used 4 marshmallows in the middle and the same amount of splenda and sugar. These are well worth it!! I will be having these again!! Thanks so much for the recipe!!

Nikki

SW 230.6(01/15/11)

CW 199.9(1/20/12)

i did the smaller can too. THESE WERE STUPID GOOD! i mean the kind of thing that would make you slap your grandmama away from the table to get the last bite. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

~~Kim~~

I lost 85 lbs on WW and kept it off for 5 years. Working to get back to goal now.

Ok...I am confused. I made these and they ROCK! BUT, after I ate them...I actually checked the points and these ended up to be 3 points a roll! I used the pillsbury buttermilk buiscuits...10 in a roll.

Where am I going wrong? Please help. I want to make these again, but at 3 points a piece...that is too much.

Kris

:wave:Kris: Proud mom of 3 little ones

Started: 12/7/05

sw: 210:ugh:

:workout: CW: 153

1st 10 lbs.1/11

2nd Star & 10% 2/8

3rd Star 3/15

4th Star & 20%4/12

5th Star 6/14

Total loss: -57:goal:

Goal: 145

Ok, I think I may have solved my own delima. I used a 12 oz can of biscuits. I actually never realized there are smaller sizes.

Will have to try again. But they were so good.

:wave:Kris: Proud mom of 3 little ones

Started: 12/7/05

sw: 210:ugh:

:workout: CW: 153

1st 10 lbs.1/11

2nd Star & 10% 2/8

3rd Star 3/15

4th Star & 20%4/12

5th Star 6/14

Total loss: -57:goal:

Goal: 145

:angel I just made these this evening and wow!!!! They are great. My daughter made regular for my husband and herself. I made these. He had seconds on mine. Does that tell you something?? It's a keeper for sure. Thanks. :jump_jack

Guest Katgreen

I just started WW and saw this thread and saw someone asking about making it into caramel rolls. It got me thinking, I will have to work my points but I bought the fat free caramel sauce with splenda and some apples. I am going to try to make apple rolls or peel the ff bisquit apart and place in center sprinkle with cinnamon and splenda. Thank you for this idea. Kathy

Made these last weekend and they were pretty good. The only thing was that the insides were hollow. All of the marshmallows melted I guess and it was like eating a hollow cinnamon-y roll. I tried another batch by dipping them in only splenda and putting a sliced up strawberry inside and OH MY!! They were delicious!! I liked how the juices from the strawberries mixed with the splenda and formed a strawberry glaze on the outside...alright, now im just making myself hungry!

**sMALL tHiNgS DoNe WiTH GrEaT LoVe WiLL ChAnGe ThE wOrLd**

CW 134.4

GW 125

Guest promancejr

OMG! I tried these and wow, sooo goodd. My boyfriend even loved them, I saw him sneaking more and more when i wasnt looking.. SO GREAT!

Guest divinroatan

I made these this evening and they were spectacular!

Instead of using marshmallows, I used the following for the center:

1/4 c FF cream cheese

dash vanilla

2 T Twin-brand brown sugar

Mix together well.

1 small apple, peeled & shredded

Place approx. 1 ample teaspoon of shredded apple in the center & top it with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Then fold up and seal. Bake as in the original recipe.

Guest Kira Dear

Bumping!! I want to make these this weekend.

I made these for tailgating Saturday morning, along with the brunch bake recipe. They were SSSOOO good!

Leslie

Can I handle the seasons of my life?

5.png

Wow thanks for the recipe! They're so good I feel guilty eating them!

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Mistique~Success is getting up one more time than you fall

weight.png

these remind meof the first thing we ever made in home-ec in school. The teacher called them baloon buns. fun for the kids to help make. YOu can also use 1 marshmallow instead of the 4 minis. cute snack for the kids, but not very satisfying for my sweet tooth. Maybe if you dipped it in some sf syrup

Guest mochalattekona

I made these Sunday & They were AWESOME. I also drizzled the Walden Farms Zero calories carmel syrup on the top of them when they came out of the oven.

For a caramel cinnamon roll. Yummy!

Guest Avarweth

These aren't bad at all! They definitely satisfied a craving. I'm going to have to work with them a bit to get them "just right" but they'll do!

These sound great!! They're in the oven right now!

Update:

OH my gosh, these are great!! I had leftover cinamin splenda mixture so I added a dab of hot water to it and poured it over the buns, it was great!

weight.png

Ashley

3/7 miles Run

15/30 miles Biked

Yummy, my only gripe was the marshmallows melted and ran out of the biscuit...it did inspire me to stuff other stuff into these handmade pockets...turkey and cheese, pizza..ect, thansk for the recipe!!:salut

%3Cimg%20src="]weight.png

~With God all things are possible~

myspace.com/mikeysangel76

Love,

Laurie

I bought everything today. Can't wait to make them in the AM. After reading all the posts here, I'm almost sad that I didn't get some DaVinci syrup or sugar free caramel. I guess I'll just have to try them in their natural state first!

Our goals are only a decision away. cw:122

They were pretty good, although I screwed up on the temp. (tried to do it from memory). DD2 liked them.

I put hot water into the remaining cinnamon sugar for a topping. I think next time I would try spraying them with a little spray butter to moisten them up a bit.

This was an easy and fun one to make. I'm going to look around on here for some other recipes I've seen with those biscuits!

Our goals are only a decision away. cw:122