Health Discovery Network
Guest CurvyPrincess

The New Taco Bell "Fresco" Menu

Guest CurvyPrincess

Ok, I tried this tonight as DH was having chinese, and I didnt want to use all those points.....so I had a Soft Chicken taco and a Steak Gordita, both Fresco style, and it was great! taco - 3.5points Gordita- 5..... :p and it was filling!

Hey, that's what I had tonight - I got three tacos (2 hard & 1 soft) and scored a side salad from Burger King! I ended up giving one of the tacos to my niece, who really should stop ordering the Kid's Meal, 'cause that ain't enough food for her! Two tacos & a salad were a ton of food, all fresh and crispy. The verdict: Dee-lish!! :exercise2 :crazy:

(BTW, the Burger King I went to had Minute Maid Light Lemonade as one of their soft drink offerings!)

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

Thanks for the info--always looking for a fast food option especially when we are out of town. I will try that out next time. Love, Cinde:wave:

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

Guest judyo53

I believe the fresco is when you substitute the cheese and/or meat (?) in an item for salsa. My favorite TB order is a bean burrito & I'm not changing it! Let us know if I'm wrong. I just read it quickly today & since I wasn't interested I might not be remembering it correctly.

Fresco-style is when they substitute sauce (includes sour cream) and cheese for fresh (deelish) salsa--they leave the meat or beans on it. Of course, you can ask them to make it anyway you want, but that's what they'll give you if you order any item "fresco-style." :D

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Guest judyo53

Thanks Katie (so glad to see your pic finally)! You jogged my memory, cheese and/or the sour cream, not the meat. I knew that didn't sound right.