Health Discovery Network
Guest Special*K

Starbucks Lite Frappucinos..MMM!

Guest Special*K

I had a Venti Lite Caramel Frap from Starbucks yesterday and it was only 4 pts for the whole big drink! I was sooo happy that it tasted great! Of course, you must get it without the whip cream, but it was worth it (as I don't like the rich whip cream they use anyhow). Just wanted to pass down my recommendation to all iced coffee lovers!

YAY!! I'm so glad to hear they are good. I love the regular ones, and treat myself occasionally. Now those low points make it "doable"! Yum, yum, yum!

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

These sound really tasty. Looks like a Venti is 5 points, a grande is 4. Still definitely worth a try.

Calgal

Lifetime 3/22/01 174 (preWW)/166(sw)/131

Trying again after baby #1:

180 (highest pg)/145 (sw as of 7/1)/142 (cw)

Here we go again after baby #2:

182 (highest pg)/145 (current)

Guest judyo53

On my WW Desktop Calculator it shows a Light Caramel Frapp without whipped cream is 3 pts. for a Grande & 4 pts. for a Venti using the info on www.starbucks.com. The mocha would be the same.

Guest CurvyPrincess

I'm just mad they dont have a lite strawberry and cream frap :rage: those things are the best

Guest abigailjessica

I had a mocha light frappuccino yesterday and I couldn't believe how good it was. There is hardly a difference between this and a regular. I couldn't believe how chocolatey it was either. I never thought that it would be as good as it was. I actually almost had myself convinced that Starbucks had mislabled the nutrition info. What a yummy treat for us!

Holy on a roll! I read through this thread earlier and decided to give one a try when I was browsing B&N this afternoon. Wow! I ordered a tall light caramel frapp and was amazed by not only how awesomely good it tasted but how BIG it was - and I ordered the smallest size. I could only finish 3/4 of it and gave the rest to DH who says he cannot tell the difference at all.

I give this 5/5 stars! Better than a milkshake for a fraction of the points!

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

My DH and I shared a Lt. Caramel Frap the other day. It's my first frap of any kind because they have always been so pointy. We shared a tall (only 2.5 pts.) It was delicious and oh so filling.

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!

:eek: didnt know that they already have these out!! im so pumped!!! going into town tomorrow with my mom to go shopping at walmart and will HAVE to have one! ever since i started WW i havent even thought about starbucks but now i know that i can have a frap and not have to feel guilty about it!! yeah starbucks!!!:headover: :headover:

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

I thought they were OK - just OK, not great. I rarely use aspartame - don't like the taste and I'm sure they have it in these. Sheila

Hiya Buddies......

I had one of these today for the first time. I had a tall Light Caramel Frappucino. I asked what they were made with, and was informed FFmilk and Splenda as a sweetener.

I noticed the aftertaste from the Splenda on the first sip. I grew accustomed to it, and thought the drink was OK. Don't know if I'll have one again. One thing, the consistency of it was nice, but I may just want to use FP for the real thing !!! (i.e. without the Splenda).

Karen :)

HERE WE GO AGAIN !! :bcbkickbu

STGoal #1: 200 lbs

Losses to date: 8.3 lbs

I had a Caramel Frap Lite (no whipped cream) yesterday. As she was making it, I told her to not add the caramel sauce, afterall. I didn't know how many points it was. It was still rather good without it. Now that I know, I'll have the sauce added next time for a special treat.

*~LINDA~*

HW 386

SW 330

CW 284.2

GW 174

PW 150's

LOST: 102.2 lbs

5'10"

The caramel sauce is probably caramel syrup and it's probably the sugar free kind which has no fat/calories. I bought a bottle of Torani caramel syrup so I could make my own caramel macchiato (sp?) coffee in the morning and it tastes just like one from Starbucks sans the foam. Good stuff.

Anne

I haven't had a frappucino in ages. Way too many points. I cannot wait to try this one from starbucks! Thanks for all the posts!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha