Health Discovery Network
rotnkid

New Product from Nabisco

Just found a new product from Nabisco. They are 100 calorie packs The come in several different flavors. The 2 that I bought are Oreo Thin Crisps and Chips Ahoy Thin Crisps. They are 2 points per bag. I haven't tried them yet, but they sure look good. You can see them for yourselves at

http://www.NabiscoWorld.com/100CaloriePacks.

Found them down the cookie aisle at Wal-Mart. Will let you know what I think of them after I try them.

Elyse

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!

I found these too! I have tried them either yet, but DS is having a bag tonight. I'll see how they rate with him :)

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Guest Cee

I just found these on Saturday, and I think they're great! A pack is a lot of snack for 2 pts. I'm packing them in my beach bag.

Cee

These are at the top of my shopping list! Thanks for the heads-up!!!

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

Guest Catrina

Thanks for the tip. I wish I had read this yesterday cause I was just at Walmart this morning, but I don't need an excuse to go there again. I'll look foe them next time.

Oh thank you!! All my favorites, and already portion controlled!! YIPPEEEEEE! :headover: :headover: :headover:

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

Will have to keep my eyes opened for these.

THanks for the heads up!!

Tracey

highest weight: 296

Restart WW: 286.2

Current Weight:270

100 Days of Exercise Challenge: 28/100

TOTAL LOSS: 16.2

Going grocery shopping on Thursday, will be looking for them. :)

SW 260<br />CW 262<br />GW 135<br />"If the frog had wings...he wouldn't have bumped his a**"

Bought these today. I got Oreo and Wheat Thins. I tried the Oreo and they are great. These should help control my sweet tooth!!!

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

Bought these yesterday. I got Oreo, Wheat Thins, and Chips Ahoy. I have tried the Oreo and Chips Ahoy. They are great! Perfect to stick in you purse for the movies, etc.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

Finally tried these and think they are great. It's nice not to have to portion out a snack.

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!

Our local Winn Dixie Supermarkets have these packs on sale this week at 2 for $4. Time to stock up on them..

Guest whitelily

I have tried the Oreo and the Chips Ahoy. I really like the Chips Ahoy. Those will be a staple in the house. I just got a box of the Cheese Nips to try so we'll see how they are. I love wheat thins so maybe next time I'll get them. :)

I've gotten my DP addicted to these, and as we were shopping for some great deals today (green beans, broccoli, canteloupe, peaches, etc) we found that our local Albertsons has them also 2 for $4. On top of the display were coupons for an additional .40 off each. So, we stocked up and got 1 box of each, for $1.60/box.

Not bad if I say so myself. And the Wheat Thins ones are really yummy!

-Kris

Height: 5'1"

Highest Weight: 197.4

CW: 191.4

GW: 120-125

Pounds Lost: 6

Hello everyone,

Just want to add my 2 cents.

I think these are a great idea.

I did try the chips ahoy one, but felt they tasted a little stale. :p I'm willing to try the other flavors,esp the cheese nip ones. :)

Lizzy

highest wt-165/SW-159/CW-141/GW-123

MADE LIFETIME 5/29/03!

Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today! ;)

Ya Ya name: Empress Singing Creek

President's Challenge: earned Bronze Award 7/1/05Silver Award 11/11/05

YIPPEE!:exercise2 83% towards Gold award

Guest iamelisia

Am doing the grocery shopping thing tomorrow. These would be perfect for DH to take to work for a snack mid-day! Thanks for the heads up!

Elisia

Guest judyo53

I couldn't find them. Are they with cookies or crackers? Thanks.

I found 100 Calorie Fruit Snacks at the store today. I got some and they are good. They are soft and have a good flavor.

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

I concur, these products are great. I bought both the Cheese Nips, excellent, and the Oreo Thin Crisps this morn. Haven't tried the Oreo's yet, but am confident they are good.

lanakala, I paid one dollar more for them at Kroger today. They were two for $5.

judyo53, I found them at a back to school display at Kroger, near the Pharmacy, and I had to ask for them at customer service. I would have never thought to go by the Pharmacy to look for them. But I really did like seeing them on the back to school display. It tells me that Nabisco is trying to give parents a healthy and tasty snack for children. In my WW mtg this morn, someone said they bought theirs at Wal-Mart.

wommie, I'll have to look for the fruit snacks. I didn't see those.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Bought the ones I mentioned yesterday, on my way back to Kroger today to restock. My family obviously loves these products as well, as I no longer have enough to last for midday snacks throughout the week.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Got the Oreo ones at Walmart today. I wondered how good they could be without the cream filling, but they were really satisfying. Glad to have them to take for my afternoon snack this week.

Tricia

I just bought the chips ahoy ones and they were really yummy for 2 points. I thought the serving size was pretty generous too. I will be trying the other ones out soon. I think these will be good for my daughter too for snacks.

Michele

268.5 - Starting Weight 5/14/04<br />265.5 - 5/21/04 (-3lbs)<br />264.5 - 5/28/04 (-4lbs)<br />264.5 - 6/04/04 (-4lbs)<br />264.5 - CW 6/11/04 (-4lbs)<br /><br />275 - Starting Weight 1/2000<br />218.2 - WW SW 9/13/01<br />190 - 85 lbs gone!! 4/2002<br /><br />Weight loss pics <a href="http://www.geocities.com/ladymich32/picturepage.html" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/ladymich32/picturepage.html</a>

Guest judyo53

Finally found these yesterday at a regular Walmart. I tried the Oreos & really liked them (I prefer the chocolate cookie part to the cream, anyway, so these are perfect). I also thought it was a good serving size. I also bought the Chips Ahoy & the Cheese Nips & I also saw the fruit ones but didn't buy those. I hid these really good in my pantry.

i got the cheese nips and chips ahoy ones and they are great! hard to beleive that it is only 2 points for a bag! they are great! i am afraid to try the fruit snacks cause i dont think that i could stop at one bag cause i love fruit snacks!

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Just adding my two cents, tried Oreo, Chips Ahoy, and Cheese Nips, all are fabulous. Oreo and Chips Ahoy are perfect with a cup of coffee and for satisfying the sweet tooth. I haven't tried the Wheat Thins yet, but I'm sure they're good based on the way the Cheese Nips tasted.

What a great idea, hope other companies will catch on and/or that Nabisco will add more products.

:)

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125