Health Discovery Network
tiffany76115

New photos on my site

Awesome progress, and a your hard work is really paying off!

I also enjoyed your website. You are a natural writer - it flows so easily, it's as though we were having a conversation!:bcbsalute :goal:

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

Guest America's.Sweetheart

You look great!!! Congratulations! I like the new shorter haircut in the last picture also!

Seeing before and after pics realy inspires me, I hope more people will post these!

Guest jeremysmom

:eek: WOW....you look incredible. Congratulations, you've really worked hard.

Thank you for your replies. I appreciate them all. I think doing a site keeps me motivated. If it's on the web for all to see, I need to keep up the hard work. Y'all take care!

http://www.tiffanysjourney.com

SW: 264.2 :embarrass

GW: 145

Recommit SW 219

100 Miles Challenge: -15

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Lifetime Member: 11/4/05

Highest weight loss: 122 pounds

Choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

wow , great site , and you have done a wonderful job keep up the great job , katb

sw/296

cw/156.2

lifetime as of 10-08-03

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Amazing job Tiffany!!! :bcbsalute

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Wow! What an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures.... that's so motivating for me to see your success.

Cindy

Cindy

Guest healthydays

WOW! You are so beautiful! You are an absolute inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us.:)

You look fantastic! Keep up the GREAT work! :headover:

251.6/235.4/229 Getting Back on track and sticking to it! :exercise2

"If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

:headover: Boy do you look great! What an inspiring collection of photos.

Thanks,

Dee

Began WW: 1-9-04

5'8"

207.6/161/158

10%: 3-11-04

BMI 31.7/24.5

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.

Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Congratulations! That is awesome!

And you have the most amazing eyes.

:bcbsalute

SurferGirl

Mom to baby Boy born 9/18/05

Mom to baby Boy born 5/8/09

SW (7/1/09): 168

CW (8/13/09): 166.5

Height 5'7

August goal: 8 pounds

168 - 166.5 - 160

WOW~ Keep up the great work! You look maaaveeelllous!

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!

I really like your site. And I really like the way you have journaled and charted your journey. Thanks for the great ideas. And you are looking awesome!

TammyJo

SW - 235

CW - 197

GW - 150

38 lighter so far!

You look like a completely different person! Isn't that amazing? I'm sure you FEEL like a completely different person. The definition of your chin and cheekbones is so dramatic, and you have the most beautiful green eyes!

You go girl!:exercise2

It's been a while since I've had time to get back here.

I would like to thank all of you for your comments. I really do appreciate them all. You guys are really great!!!!!! Having this place to come get motivation is the best thing. Thank you again.

Recommit SW 219

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Guest hockeycanadagal

WOW Congrats!! You look awesome!!

Tammy :)

Guest 80sPunkGirl

Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the loss. :)

Guest kimkimmie

WOW! You were pretty in all of the pictures! But in the last 2 you could pass for a model! I love your hair, it really sets off your eyes!! I can only imagine how great you mus feel to look so nice!

You should be so proud. :p

At one point in my life I went from 232 down to 140 and I had a similar haircut although higher bangs as it was at the end of the 90's (okay - probably more like 1992 ~ I couldn't give up the 80's hair lol) I could even wear a size 8. I lost weight just due to a lifestyle change - moved in with my boyfriend who is now my husband and worked 2 jobs and I was full on love and freedom from being out on my own for the 1st time. To make a long story short I found myself weighing more than double the 140 a few years later and so now I am currently on a journey to lose 150 pounds (just to get down to 165) (19.6 down so far 130.4 to go). My point here, is to remind you to just keep it up and never leave Weight Watchers. You can do it. Stay with lifetime and never quit, because you look so good and are going to be healthier for your children and I don't want you to ever wake up one day (which is how it feels like it all happened over night) and gain it back like I did. That is the most awful feeling. Keep old and new pictures in a place you look every day. I see that you have done it so I know you can do this. I have heard countless stories about people that consider themselves finished only to wind up gaining it all if not more back. I hope to be a friend to you and I am not trying to lecture or be forward. I care, and no one ever told me this before it happened to me, so I hope that this will help you too.

Thanks for motivating me too - I have decided to start to exercise some now - because of you!!:jumprope::workout::work_out::exercise2

Hockeycanadagal, 80sPunkGirl, and Kimkimmie:

Thank you very much for your your replies. I must say, I needed those tonight.

KimKimmie: Thank you for your caring comments. I don't feel like you were giving a lecture, just plain honest, and sound advice. I do plan on sticking with the program even after goal. I never ever want to go back to the old me. I find myself to be a little happier,with myself, than I ever have before.

Congrats to you for joining, and your 19.6 loss!!! It feels good doesn't it?!

Recommit SW 219

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Guest kimkimmie

Tiffany,

Thanks, yes I must say it does feel good. I'm glad you took my comment the way it was intended. You are going to have a wonderful life!! Oh, and thanks again...because of you and your pictures I pulled out my WW Ready Set Go DVD for the 1st time and did the 30 minutes of exercise. I needed the 2 extra points I earned today too because I went out to dinner with a friend. I don't plan to use the points I earn from exercising much in the future, but today I am sooo glad I did it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :exercise:

~ What I did about dinner...

I'm proud of myself for managing dinner and just thought I would share...

I went to Chilis and they have nutrition info that they can give there but they will only give you the info for the items you want to know about. I really wanted the chicken crispers with fries but found out they were over 1600 calories and like 96 grams of fat (really, I'm not exagerrating!!). I only had like 16 points left including the exercise points and I prefer to save the flex points for the weekend, but I still wasn't in a salad mood, so I asked the manager if I could get the kids chicken finger basket which came with fries just a smaller portion. It was high in fat - around 600 calories and 26 gms of fat...which is 13 points (he let me), and I also had 2 rum and diet cokes for 4 pts total for a dinner point value of 17. So I eneded up using 1 flex point for the day- not too bad I must say!

Guest sida

Tiffany, Quite honestly I am having a rough week and feeling pretty glum. Your pictures/ story made me little better. You are a really, really pretty girl and I am genuinely happy for you. You should be very proud of what you have done. I have only lost 4 pounds so far so I know how difficult it can be. I think I may have to steal your charm bracelet idea. :)

Laura

Kim:

I'm glad that I helped you out a bit in the exercise dept. I hate to admit this, but....I didn't do a bit of exercise yesterday. Well maybe a little of the stuf I did yesterday would count, but not enough for a point ;) I already blew my weekly goal. Not going to let it get me down. Plan on doing some today, maybe even some extra. I hate to exercise, but I doubt I will make it to goal iof I don't start getting into it.

About your eating out...Not bad. I have found that my Chili's is a bit weird with some of their nutritional info. I usually will go by the WW Dining out book for them. I hardly ever go to Chili's but they sure are good. Btw, you shouldn't have to ask a manager if you can get a kids meal. Don't let any manager, anywhere, make you think that. Yu are the one spending money, at their place of buisness. They should be glad you are! Rum and coke sounds ssssoooooo good. I haven't drank much since being OP. Didn't do alot of it before program either. I do get into the mood for it once in a while.

I feel the same way you do about the activity points. I hate to use them. To me, it defeats the purpose of earning them. But, I know there are just times when you have to use them. Lord knows I have.

Laura: Thank you for your kind words. You go ahead and take the charm bracelet idea. I took it from a friend of mine, so I don't mind a bit. It's good to reward yourself for your weight loss. I found that by doing the charm bracelet I won't be wasting money (in a way). It's something that you can keep wearing, even after losing a lot of weight. Unlike clothes, where you have to buy new ones to replace the new ones you bought because you've gone down another size. I find that happening a little more than I thought I would.

Whenever you feel glum, this is a great place to come. You get lots of support, and from ppl who know exactly what you are going through. I know that whatever problem I may be having, someone here can help me out. Unlike here at home. Congrats to yo on your 4 pound loss!!!! Something I learned...Never say 'ONLY' such-n-such pounds. Just think of it as: 4 sticks of butter for ever pound. You've lost 16 sticks!! Doesn't that number sound so much better!? Plus go look at 16 sticks of butter and you'll be glad of the loss. My WW leader has a 5 pound block of what fat looks like. Boy, does it make you think of what is now off your body. Keep up your great work!

Recommit SW 219

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05