Health Discovery Network
Guest Catrina

Weight Watchers Snacks

Guest Catrina

I just got back from my favorite store (Walmart) where I found WeightWatchers Snacks. They are like Little Debbie Cakes. I am a receptionist for WW so I knew that they were coming out but I didn't know when.

There are 4 varieties.

Chocolate and Carrot Cakes 1 point each. (6 in a box )

Apple Spice and Blue Berry Muffins at 3 points each (3 in a box)

They sold for $2.87 a box.

They are suppose to come out with 2 flavors of oatmeat also so keep an eye out for them.

ENJOY :) :) :)

Oooh, I'm so excited! Our leader brought the boxes in but said she didn't think they were in the stores yet. They weren't in my Walmart on Saturday but I'll be checking back! They looked really good.

The only disappointment I had was that they do contain transfats. But for an occassional treat I may still try them.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

I'll have to check for these my next trip to WalMart. Thanks for letting us know!!!:)

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

Guest America's.Sweetheart

Does anyone know what section of the Wal-mart grocery these would be in? I checked the other day in the Little Debbie/Hostess section because I had no idea where else to look, but didn't see them.

Our leader has said nothing so far about new products.

I live in the middle of nowhere and we are usually the last place to get anything new! By the time it gets here itwhatever it is is already on its way out!

I will keep looking for them, though!

Guest Catrina

I found them on a free standing display shelf at the end of one of the big upright freezers. The end by the meat counter.

Guest judyo53

I don't have a Walmart grocery nearby & couldn't find these in my regular Walmart.

I found these today in my Super Walmart. On a free standing shelf near the dairy.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

I can't find them around here either. Our WW leader said they would be out in August so maybe they will be around here then. Sounds great!

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

Guest yahoo

Hey JamieBrandonsmom!

I'm in Madison and we don't have them here either! Our Walmart isn't the greatest at getting the new stuff on shelves quickly! Can't wait till they do though!

Just got these today. They are popular already--the choc cake was gone, there were only a couple carrot cake and a few of each of the muffins. I tried the carrot cake--it's good! Very flavorful for 1 point. Be warned, these are very small, about the size of my pinky, but a great snack for a sweet tooth attack (which I have frequently!).

360/260.2/160

I tried the carrot cake. I thought it was very, very small. Only a couple of bites. It was really dry too and the icing on top was hard. Won't be buying these again.

:wave: Jerri* * * * * * * * * * * * *

209.2/209.2/140 5'4"

I tried the carrot cakes and the blueberry muffins. Both were great!

The carrot cake was small, about 5 bites, but tasted great. I thought it was wonderful for only 1 point. It tasted like one of those carrot cake cupcakes from Hostess or Little Debbie.

The blueberry muffin was also really really good. I usually don't like store bought muffins, but I thought it tasted homemade. It was a good size, too.

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

I finally found these at Super-Walmart. I've tried the carrot cake and chocolate cake and thought they were both very good. I stuck the carrot cake in the microwave for a few seconds and it made the icing soft and creamy. I also bought the blueberry muffins but haven't tried them yet.

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Guest America's.Sweetheart

Woo hoo, I finally found these at our Wal-Mart today! :headover:

I tried the carrot cake and thought they were realy good for 1 point!

I have both kinds of muffins but haven't tried them yet. Looks like good breakfast-on-the-go food to me. :)

I've tried the blueberry and the apple muffins, as well as the carrot cake. I think they taste pretty good, but, for me, I won't be buying them again, as I've gotten purposely gotten used to foods that are not that sweet-tasting...and these have TRANS-FATS (shame on WW!!), as well as having an ingredient list as long as my arm! It's such a tiny portion (of course, for one point it would be) that it just leaves me wanting more. Give me 1-2 point high-fiber muffins anyday!

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Guest Tina_30

I finally found these! I found the muffins anyway, they didn't have anything else or maybe were out. I got one package of apple spice and one package of blueberry. Only 3 in each box (looks like 4 could fit in the box though) and they were 2.87 each.

I did like the apple one I tried, it was very moist and good but for me, too small for 3 points. I'd rather eat a bag of popcorn I think for the points. They were good but I probably won't buy again with that price for only 3 muffins.

They were in the bakery section - someone told me in another thread to look there at super walmart and sure enough that is where I found them!

I'd still like to try the snack cakes though, i'll keep my eyes open!