Health Discovery Network
Guest abigailjessica

Betty Crocker brownies-NEW!!!

Guest abigailjessica

Hello all! I found a new Betty Crocker brownie mix which is advertised as low carb, but the points are very low as well. It is sweetened with Splenda and has 4 g of fiber per serving! The directions say to add water, oil, and eggs, but I replaced the oil with unsweetened applesauce and the eggs with egg whites and they came out amazingly well. When made this way they are only 1 point for 1/16th of the recipe. Of course I made 8 big brownies for 2 points each. Definately worth it. If you see this product you've got to try it. Not only that but stuck on the front there was a mail in rebate for the whole price of the product so if you don't like it you didn't waste any money on it.

Guest Tina_30

Sounds GREAT!! Thanks for posting, I'll look for these at our super walmart this week.

In some store back east in my travels this past year, I saw a Betty Crocker Brownie mix that was marked Low Fat. An updated box from the Sweet Rewards box. It probably was in a Super WalMart. I'm glad I still have 1/2 dozen boxes of the Sweet Reward ones on my shelves. I don't understand why they took them off the market. Surely the W W members kept buying them. The sad part is the price varied from $1.79 a box to $2.89 a box in some stores. Keep the price low and people will buy.

Ann

ann p

Very cool! Hope we can find them in Colorado! Will start looking.

Get set with the right mind set.

Guest abigailjessica

**UPDATE**

I made these for an after dinner snack so when I ate them they were still warm. I had one again tonight but of course it had sat all day and it was even better. Very dense, thick and fudgy. Yum. Between me and my boyfriend we finished the pan in 2 days! (OP of course) :headover:

Found these today. I'm going to try them this weekend. I love chocolate!!!!

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

Wow! These sound better than No Pudge. Especially since they're made with Splenda since I'm diabetic. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to look for them on my weekly shopping trip to Super Wal-Mart.

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!

Cheree,

I've seen these at Safeway and King Soopers. They're called Carb Monitor by Betty Crocker. They sit right along side the Sweet Rewards!

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW