Health Discovery Network
SSKatie

Miscellaneous Core Recipes And Links!!

This is pretty much a non-recipe but it tasted so good I wanted to share.

Turn oven on to 350 degrees.

In a oven-safe custard cup sprayed with Pam or other, place a slice of Canadian bacon. Then crack an egg in and salt and pepper the egg. Then take a slice of soy or fat-free cheddar and fold into flour smaller squares. Please the squares in a hodge-podge over the egg. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes (a nice time to shower or have a cup of coffee). Remove carefully and run knife around the edges, and slide onto a plate.

Tastes sooooooo good I cannot believe it's "diet" food. I guess that's why this is a lifestyle. ;) :D :bcbsalute

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

I thought this should go in the Sticky so it won't get lost

[thread=100011]Core Heaven[/thread]

I've also merged this thread with the MY CORE RECIPES thread.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Was there a recipe posted here recently with is a cobbler made with blueberries and peaches, and oat bran (some of the ingredients....I printed it off last week, then I lost the recipe!!!! Can anyone help me, please???!!! Thanks!!!

coltsfanjan :work_out:

SW: 1/18/06: 233

CW: 1/03/08: 207

GONE: 26

GW: 160-170

THIS YEAR I'M GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

Granted, I'll have to read further down to see if anyone else had this problem, but the link is coming up as an error.

For fun I've been spending some of my free time working on compiling a list of a few core friendly recipes for my personal site. You can go there here: core friendly recipes

I'll probably be adding some from this list :embarrass :p :o

edited to add:

Dottie's Weight Loss Zone has a core recipe forum on the message boards here:

http://p087.ezboard.com/fdottisweightlosszonefrm139

Tofu Recipes

I never knew you could do some much with tofu before! My favorite tofu recipe HAS to be the tofu scramble. The tofu blends right in with the eggs, and what I like to do is throw in the red bell pepper and onions to spice things up. High source of protein and robust in flavor. You really should try this recipe out, and I promise - you won't go back to plain 'ole scrambled eggs again. :bcb_bigsm

Core is such a great way of eating, and so many of us have had so much success and great meals using these recipes. Many thanks to all who have posted, and please let's keep the boards active and full of ongoing success and joy.:bcb_march