Health Discovery Network
Guest JenWantsToLose

Chai Tea - What does it taste like?

Guest JenWantsToLose

Ok, before I buy a bunch of this and end up hating it, can someone give me an idea of what Chai tea tastes like? I'm a huge tea fan, but I've never had this. Is it supposed to be healthier than regular black tea?

Jen

Guest Parham91x2

Healthier or not I'm not sure:confused:

BUT, Chai tastes like a spice tea with milk in it. I was skeptical whether I would like it or not but the first time I had it I was soooooooooo hooked! I don't know anyone who's had it that didn't like it.

Chris

Guest Parham91x2

There ya go! But with the whip cream on it!

Chris

Yeah...! :D

A friend told me it always makes her feel like she's in front of a fire with her robe and cozy slippers on... :)

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Guest Trishq

Chai Tea has to be the yummiest thing ever!!! :headover:

I used to get it at starbucks all the time but now I don't like to drink my points away. Now I make it with a Chai teabag with a pack of splenda and FF creamer. Yummy!!!

Guest purecheez

It makes me think "christmas"

I love Chi Tea, it is spicy, if you make it yourself you need to add the creamer or milk, I also add Splenda or Trivia. Sometime I make the tea double strength when I add the creamer. I'd just buy one box of tea bags to see if I like it, if you don't I bet you can find someone to pass it on to. Good luck!

I love Chai!

When I have it, I use a serving of fat free half & half instead of milk, which is 0PP. Chai tea has really helped to get me off of hot chocolate because it is so flavorful and it has a nice creaminess to it like hot chocolate does.

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

Chai tea can come a lot of different ways ... black chai tea ... green chai tea ... and prepared/powdered mixes of chai teas that have milk and sugar added to them. i LOVE chai tea!

I have some Timothy's Chai tea -that is black tea and the spices - but no powdered milk or sugar

I have some K Cups of Chai Latte - that are 2 PP that have some powdered milk, sweetener, and other ingredients. Verygood too.

Trader Joes had some powdered chai latte mix - that had the tea and powdered milk only ... no sweetener, you add yours of choice.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Okay...I am the person who thoroughly dislikes chai!!!

I LOVE tea...I'm a Brit, but I do not like the milky, spicy chai tea.

Give me a well made cuppa of Earl Grey, or Lady Grey anyday.