Health Discovery Network
DebbieBar

Non Fat Yogurt

I am interested in eating non fat yogurt but could never stand the taste of it. Any suggestions on how to acquire the taste for it or make it taste better.

Debbie B.

1. Add SF DaVinci syrup of your choice and stir.

2. Add pureed fruit and stir.

3. Someone said: Add 1 TBS. of dry FF milk powder (it's supposed to take away some of the "tang").

Also, there might be some varieties you would like better than others. A lot of people seem to like Stoneyfield. I can't get their FF plain yogurt here~

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

By the teas and coffees there should be a syrup section.

Also, I've heard you can buy them directly from coffee shops.

If you have a Cash And Carry, they have huge selections, very inexpensive~

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Guest judyo53

Another idea for the yogurt would be to add your choice of sugar free sweetener (I use Splenda) & pure vanilla extract.

None of my grocery stores carries the Davinci SF syrups. I've heard that Marshalls & T.J. Maxx carry them & World Market carries Torani SF. I've also seen them in some coffee shops & keep forgetting to check out Starbucks as they have SF syrups for their coffees. I don't know if they sell them. I ended up ordering mine on-line.

I put some Splenda in the FF plain yogurt and cut up fruit in it. Lastnight it was a nectarine. It's good that way.:D

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

You can also try putting in a little bit of the sugar-free/fat-free pudding mix with the plain yogurt - that is really yummy!

nan

also a little crystal light can sparkle it up--I love pineapple orange--

Ouis

224/212/177/145

hard-corer

There is no "try," there is only "do"~ Yoda

If you can't find the sf flavored syrups, just try adding a little splenda and a few drops of extract like vanilla, almond, coconut, banana, etc. Extracts are easy to find in every grocery store's baking aisle.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS!! I only wished I had asked sooner. The disgusting plain yogurt was wonderful with splenda and DiVinci's vanilla syryp. Actually better after I was done. I can't wait to try all the other suggestions. Thank you.

Debbie B.