Health Discovery Network
Elaine M

Core Recipies

I am a Lifetimer and have been struggling with maintaining and went to a meeting where the Core was being introduced. I thought I'd try it because I didn't have anything to loose, the other plan wasn't working anyway, and to my suprise I lost 2.4lbs. in a week. I think I'm going to continue on it for a little while.

Last week, I was crusing thru the threads and saw that someone had a web site for core recipies. I didn't write it down and now I can't find this information again. If anyone else has seen this, can you give that info again? Thanks

Elaine

Elaine, look in the Sticky Thread in Mess Hall for the thread on Core recipes--there's lots of links there! :bcbsalute

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Thanks, I looked them over and will certainley be trying some of them soon. They look delicious.

Thanks Again,

Elaine

Guest Kelly_S

FYI if we post them and in the title not only what the recipe is but put (FLEX or CORE or FLEX/CORE) we could not worry about most. I am in the process of going back for ones I did and marking them like this here.