Health Discovery Network
daisy munch

Finially tried Dream Fields Pasta

I love dreamfields too..I made it for dinner one time I had company over and they had not idea...now they buy it too.. just wish it was core, because now WW pasta just doesn't cut it

Donna

I was also pleasantly surprised at how much you get for 3pts. 2 oz. of dry pasta was a big serving.(about 36 peices of the rigatoni, I know I'm anal- I just had to count it!) Half that much was enough for me, with some grilled chicken and a vege.

I know just what you mean daisy. I was eating my pasta salad today made out of dreamfield's rigatoni, and I just couldn't believe how much I was getting for so few points. And it tastes great too! :headover:

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

Can you get this at the market? Or do you have to go to a health food store? Is it wheat or soy? Do tell! I'm hear to learn as much as I can from you all.

Thanx in advance!

MTB

:kiss:

Can you get this at the market or do u have to go to a health food store? Is it wheat, soy...? Thanx in advance!

MTB:kiss:

Lunalight,

I purchased mine at super walmart in the pasta section, the boxes are mostly black in color. I hope you can find it, it's really good. I don't have the box with me, but if I remember right it is not soy or wheat, it's semolonia pasta with added fiber and proteins. Good Luck finding it.

Guest connorlevismom

I bought this the other day and was so happy to have found it!!! Thank you BCB's for telling everyone about this product. I am a pasta freak and I found that it was the thing that I had to cut out because it was just to many points. Now I eat dreamfields several times a week! It is so good! :)

I finally bought this last week for a steal. Waldbaums had it on sale 3/$5.00. So I bought 1 box for $1.67, with a $0.55 coupon that was doubled by mistake (shhhhhhhhhh!). Final cost...$0.57! And we loved the pasta!

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif