Health Discovery Network
DebbieBar

SF DaVinci syrup

What are some good flavors of SF DaVinci syrup.

I'm thinking that this has probably been asked before BUT I just discovered I love the vanilla flavor after putting it in my yogurt. Thanks in advance.

Debbie B.

My favorites are caramel, amaretto, Irish cream and German chocolate cake.

The amaretto is great over strawberries and yocheese and in coffee.

Irish cream is a fave for coffee drinks.

Caramel is essential for my oatmeal, pumpkin custard and several bread & muffin recipes of mine.

German chocolate cake is good in any chocolate baked good and hot chocolate.

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Guest MsVicky

My absolute favorite is the french vanilla on/in anything...hehehe

I also like the almond, cinnamon, coconut, toasted marshmallow, caramel, toffee, cola, pineapple & watermelon. I use them in ice water & club soda for a little pizzazz. I love to put them in cottage cheese & yogurt...and will definitely add them to my yocheese.

I just ordered lime, praline, amaretto & the simple syrup blend.

The toasted marshmallow sounds awesome!:headover:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

The two I use the most are vanilla and caramel. But I love blueberry, pineapple, coconut and banana. I like the green apple & grape for snow cones. The only one I have that I don't care for is the peanut butter.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

Check out this thread all about Davinicis!

Davinci SF syrups

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Thanks guys. I didn't think anyone was ever going to post a reply. Really appreciate the link. I thought the peanut butter one sounded good but now will put in on the bottom of ones to try. Wow, they are so expensive. I can get the SF Vanilla and SF Hazelnut at the military commissary for half the price. That's all they have.

I looked up VitaLady and the syryps are a little cheaper than the DaVinci site. Any other places to buy for less money that the DiVinci site before I spend my hard earned $$?

Debbie B.

If you have TJMaxx or Marshalls nearby they sometimes sell them for $4-$6 a bottle, but the selection varies. Cost Plus World Market sells Torani SF syrups for about $6 a bottle. Also someone mentioned that Borders has them in the coffee shop but I haven't checked there.

I have a serious addiction to these syrups. I have over 30 flavors and "extras" of some of my favorites. Lately, my favorites are Amaretto, Chai concentrate and Torani Mango. My latest favorite way to use them is to make popsicles with my milk servings. I have some molds that I put 1/4 cup of milk and top off with different flavors. I get 4 different flavor popsicles for 2 points and a milk serving to boot!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Another tip: Try to locate a coffee shoppe in your area that sells SF Davinci syrups. If you talk to the manager, he may order some for you and you can dicker the price with him/her. I got this one shoppe to order me the syrups for less than the website sells them--of course, I also save on the shipping and handling charges that way, too!

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Nope! Some people keep them in some kind of wine rack thingy--since they usually have more than one! I keep mine on a little cart. :)

*He leadeth me.

One of my members told me about them and how she uses them. She also told me where to buy and I found them at T. J. Maxx. They carried about four flavors, Caramel, French Vanilla, Armaretto, raspberry chocolate. I am asking the same question, do they require refrigeration once they are opened?

Guest autumnbskt

I like most all of the above syrups,(not fond of the watermellon or toasted marshmallow) but one I didn't like at first has really grown on me and now I love, love, love it! :exercise: That is the gingerbread syrup. It is absolutely wonderful in cider! This is cider season, and I have just placed my order for 2 bottles to get me through the year. I am going to freeze some cider this year so I can have it even longer. It's also great in mulled cider, oatmeal and baked goods (gingerbread, pumpkinbread ect)

My favorite so far is banana. I have three more new flavors coming, hopefully today. I got cookie dough flavor, cherry and peppermint paddy. I wasn't crazy about caramel or peanut butter, but I guess if I mix them in the right concoction, they would be good..:)

Mary

If you can't find these locally, where is the best place to order online? I can only find the vanilla and hazelnut here.

Penny

SW 213.8

CW 186.0 (Total Core loss = -27.8)

GW 150

Wife to Eugene :buddysmoo

Mom to Joseph and Jake

weight.png

I found a bunch of different SF flavors at TJ Maxx.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

I purchase White chocolate and French Vanilla on friday from Marshalls. The Sugar Free French Vanilla was by Artisan and cost $4.99. DaVinci cost $5.99.

I put caramel on my apple and let it soak in- delicious.

Guest stickingtoit

I go to Smart N Final and they have the TORANI brand-sugar free -they have tons of flavors and the price is only 3.99 for the large bottle. I have 27 bottles of DaVinci, and 20 of the Torani- I use these in everything. It's down their coffee aisle.....:exercise2

You can also find the Torani brand at Cost Plus World Market. Just as good as DaVinci's and only $5.99/bottle!

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Hazelnut for coffee, Gingerbread and Eggnog for Latte's are great--YUM!!

209.8/149/155