Health Discovery Network
ast455

All Bran Snack Bars!

I just found these today and they're a great alternative to granola bars. I tried the Honey Oat flavor but they had another flavor too (maple & cinnamon?). Not sure of the point info on the other flavor. They're about 2x bigger than most chewey granola bars, they taste just as good and they're only 2pts each :D (130 cal, 5g df, 3g fat).

WW since 6/16/04

SW 165/CW 133 :D /GW 135

Mom to Bella b.7/20/03

:kiss:

Cool beans! I've seen these out, but haven't taken the time to check the point value. I'll look into a box on my next shopping trip. Thanks!

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

They ARE great! I had found them a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart, the cinnamin kind are 2 points also. VERY big and very satifsfying with the high fiber count!

I liked these because they are not as sickening sweet as most of the other granola type bars I have tried. I still like the homemade baked oatmeal better, but for times that I don't have any around, these will be a good alternative.

Yum! These sound really good, and low in points. I'm not big on breakfast, so these sound perfect. I've already been to Walmart twice this week...and it's only Wednesday! Maybe I'll have to wait until next week.:ugh:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

Guest shihtzuX2

All the WW'ers in my area must have discovered these. When I went to Wally's, the shelf was nearly empty. I got a box (maple & brown sugar maybe?).

I've been eyeballing these and wondering how they are. Guess I'll have to pick up a box next shopping trip! Thanks for they tip!!

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!

I bought a box of the Brown Sugar & Cinnamon flavor ones and agree that they are excellent - definitely a great 2 point snack, as they are large for a cereal/snack bar and very filling.

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

Has anyone found these in Canada yet? They sound so yummy, Ive seen the comercials for them too..but they might be on the American channels that Im seeing them.

Guest smyles58

What is the brand name of the yummy sounding all bran snack bars? I could use a new snack! :water1:

I absolutely love the brown sugar cinnamon bars!! yummy!:) The brand name of them are Kelloggs All Bran Bars!

Definatley worth the 2 pts!

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Guest Vandy947

I found a box of these at WalMart about 2 weeks ago, when they were first mentioned. I think they are very good - more substance than other "chewy" granola bars. But, as others have mentioned, I haven't been able to get them since. WalMart has been completely sold out. Lots of WWers in our area, I guess! I'll just have to be patient.

I dont know if anyone has a Walgreens around but my leader said tonight that they had them 2 for $4 which is a awesome price! Good luck to everyone who is looking for them!

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.