Health Discovery Network
Elaine M

Recipie for pork chops

Awhile ago I believe I found a recipe here for Saucy Pork Chops made with Mushroom soup. Since the setup of this site has changed I can't seem to find it. I did a search but it doesn't seem to work like the old way did and came up with nothing. Can someone help me with this recipe? Thanks

Elaine

Guest Kelly_S

I have one I use. Brown the pork chops, top with a can of 94% FatFree Mushroom Soup and simmer for 25-30 minutes. Not sure if that is what you are looking for but that is what I do.

This is the recipe I have that I believe you may be looking for.

Saucy Baked Pork Chops

4 40z boneless pork chops

1 cup chopped onion

1 can Healthy Request Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup

3 tbsp Ketchup

3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce

Place pork chops in an oven safe dish or the crock of a crockpot.

Season with salt and pepper if desired. Mix the other ingredients together in a small bowl and pour over chops. If using oven, bake at 350F for one hour. (I have found about 45min to be better!). If using the crockpot, cook on low for 8-10 hrs.

This makes fabulous gravy that is wonderful over mashed potatoes or grain of choice.

Serves 4 at 5 points /per serving=1 chop and 1/2 c gravy

Ann

gAnn h

This is THE year!!!!

42yrs old 5'4" - 176.4/172.2/145

Good Habits are as easy to form as bad ones.~Tim McCarver~

Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use. ~Ruth Gordon~

LOL! oops, just caught my error! Read 4 ounce pork chops not 40!

gAnn h

This is THE year!!!!

Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use. ~Ruth Gordon~

Ann,

Thank You very much, that's the one I'm looking for. I made it before and loved it and want to make it today. It's a rainy day and not good for grilling.

Thanks Again

By the way, how do you search for a recipe on this new web site? I knew how before, but can't seem to get anything now.

Elaine

I think this is how you search for particular things.

Go into the chicken forum for example. Then look at the threads in forum bar and on the right corner in dark blue there is a search this forum button. Then just type your search word.

Hope that helps you.

Ann

gAnn h

This is THE year!!!!

Here's a super easy and very yummy pork chop recipe. Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray. Put about 1/4 cup brown sugar in a bowl. Spray your pork chops with non-stick spray and coat only that side in brown sugar--don't go crazy, you just need a coating of brown sugar. Place pork chops in pan. Now top each chop with 2 Tbs. ketchup and a thick slice of onion. Bake for 45 min. at 350. These are so good and so easy. As far as points go--just count the pts. in the meat--everything else is minimal.

ginnyb

"The only one who can stop me is me---and I can take her!"

ginnyb (aka loves2cook!) "It's not the falling down, it's the staying down!!"