Health Discovery Network
Elaine M

Search for Recipies

Can someone tell me how to search for recipies on this site? I used to be able to type in under search what I was looking for and a lot of recipies would come up. Since they changed this web site, I cannot do that. Am I doing something wrong? I'd apperciate any help on this matter.

Thanks,

Elaine

Guest Kelly_S

Go to the advanced search (click on search then in the box that comes up click on Advanced Search). You can search by many ways there.

Go to the advanced search (click on search then in the box that comes up click on Advanced Search). You can search by many ways there.

Nope, that doesn't work if you are looking for anything that was posted before 100 days ago. I don't know what the deal with the search function is, I've asked before as well, but got no answer either. You have to manually go through each forum and search the pages for what you are looking for, or know who the poster was and search that forum for all posts by that user. Stinks, but that's currently the only way.

Jeannette

"I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger will know no bounds", but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers." Ianto Jones, Torchwood

Guest Kelly_S
Nope, that doesn't work if you are looking for anything that was posted before 100 days ago. I
Yes it does (at least for a years worth.

Once you get to the advanced function you can then break it down under search options. You go to "Find Posts from" and click on the drop down and put in several different options including 'Your last visit' and 'one year.'