Health Discovery Network
Guest connorlevismom

Vitamuffin??

I haven't tried them, but I love to cook, bake and play !! in my kitchen. There are a lot of great muffin recipes in the cooking forum to try if you like to bake.

I do believe these have gotten good reviews in the past, however!

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!

I saw these today in the freezer section near the WW desserts at King Kullen. I didn't know that they were available in grocery stores. A little pricey$$.

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest connorlevismom

I did not know that either! I am going to have to check it out at my grocery store. Thanks for the info!

I used to eat them last fall they had the choclate ones for 5 dollars for 4 or maybe it was 6 dollars for 4.. the points count for a half a muffin not a whole one and personally they were just ok..but someone else may like them, the banana ones were better but smaller and again the points were only for half the muffin

Donna

In the grocery store they were $4.99 for 4 of them, and I thought that was rather pricey. So $5 for 4 is probably right. I bought them from their website two years ago and I really was not impressed with them. And yes, now that you mention it, the points were for half a muffin.

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest connorlevismom

Well forget it then. Who eats 1/2 a muffin???:D

I get the 2 oz muffins or the Vitatops and they are 1 pt...They are a little on the expensive side, but for me, they are worth it. The chocolate ones are really tasty and if you're in a hurry or need a very low point breakfast that will still fill you up, these are great...One vitamuffin and a diet hot chocolate and a piece of fruit is a full filling breakfast for only 3 points, and you can have it on the go...

Hmm..these sound interesting. Sounds like a great start to a day.

Kahfess

SW-9/20/04-403.2

:workout: CW - 350.00

:headover: GW-180

Keep the faith, not the weight!

I stopped buying vitamuffins because their quality was not consistent like sometimes they were dry, sometimes moldy (ugh!) plus I couldn't eat just half a muffin--LOL!! Now I make chocolate muffins from mixes at southavenfarm.com. One whole big muffin is one point and I like that!! Actually, I make muffins from alot of their mixes, they are really terrific and they have recipes on their site with good ideas!! There was a review of them here awhile ago too.

I just tried my first WW banana muffin last night..luckily for me there was one left in the box.. seems DS has been eating them on me..:rage: but for 3 points it was very good.. very moist..and tasty..they are expensive like 3 something for a box.. but for me I will pay for the product if it is a good product. I am going to have to check into this southhaven.com for muffin mixes..

Donna

Guest Vandy947

I ordered the Vitalicious muffin tops for the first time last month. I keep them in my freezer and at 1 pt. a piece they are a great on the run snack or breakfast. I have the chocolate and the blueberry bran. They are pricey, but I don't eat them everyday. The 2 dz. I bought have lasted a while. Also, by keeping them in the freezer, there is no impulse eating!

I have been buying the vitamuffins and tops for a long time now, I really enjoy the hearty flavor, and, they fill me up that I can just have that for breakfast and i am fine until lunch. They are pricey, I typically just buy them direct from the company because it is cheaper that way, however, I also sometimes get them at Whole Foods. Whole Foods has them normally for like $1.75 or $2.00, something like that. They are pricey and that is the only downside to them that I have ever come across

made goal at 134 lbs, got pregnant (gained up to 196.5 pounds!), and now have my baby pounds to loose <br /> 169 weight after giving birth/143/130 5'3

Guest connorlevismom

Well, I got 2 mixes from the southhaven farms and they were so disgusting I threw them all away! The chocolate ones tasted like dirt and the oat bran ones were way to strong. I will never buy them again. So now I am off to search for more muffins!

I've been buying the VitaMuffins for awhile now. I really enjoy them. The 4oz are only 3 pts. If I have one for breakfast, I cut it in half and toast it. Then I top each half with 1/2 tbs. PB. What a filling breakfast for 5 pts. Just placed another order. Can't wait till they get here. They are having a special now. If you type in playitoff in the coupon window you'll get 5% off. They also have some of their packages on special. The 5% is only good till tomorrow.

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!

I've never tried these, but have recently ordered My Daily Muffins and biscotti from the web site. I'll post back when I get them, but the reviews have been good. They are pricey, but I'll pay more for good food now that I'm eating less.

Sharon