Health Discovery Network
Patflat71

20 lbs in a year!

I was browsing through my old journal postings on fitday and realized that on November 17, 2003, almost exactly 1 year ago to the day, I weighed exactly 20 pounds more.

I have been complaining that I found my weight loss slow and I felt like I have been stuck here for a while, but when you look at it from a different perspective, it's kind of cool! Wow, 20 pounds!

Slow and steady wins the race!

-----------------------------------------------------

Pat

1. Choose your objective
  2. Create a plan of attack
  3. Execute the plan

:bcb_salut

Guest jeremysmom

:bcbsalute That's awesome. You must be so proud of yourself. I'm a slow and steady loser too...and that's ok because that tends to keep the weight off!!! And 20 pounds is a lot...try carrying a set of 20 pound weights around for a while and see. Keep up the good work.

Guest Ransomed One

Wow! I love the idea of carrying 20 pound weights around, exhausting just to think of it.

Congratulations on a job well-done. :bcbsalute

I thought I was all alone in this slow race. I too have lost about 20lbs in a year!! All my friends that joined me in WW a year ago have given up and since probably added another 10lbs to their start weight. Not me!!! Slow is the best way to lose!!! Maybe this time next year I'll be another 20lbs lighter. :angel