Health Discovery Network
BostonGirl

Fit n' Free Pizza?

Hello - I have read about them, but never tried them... I just ordered 6 to be delivered. 7" pizzas for 3 pts each? Its worth a try.

Anyone tried them?

Ooh, I've had them. They're good... Especially if you add more veggies on top.

But even if you're just in the mood for cheese pizza without veggie toppings, they really hit the spot.

-kati

SW: 243.0

CW: 192.2

Yeah, I ordered some before and they are pretty good.

To me, they didn't really satisfy my craving for regular pizza, so I never ordered them again. I just save points for Pizza Hut Thin n' Crispy cheese only!

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

Well, I got them. I think they are good, but not great. I actually like my tortilla/ff cheese/pizza sauce pizzas better. I agree that they do not satisfy my craving for real pizza, Christena. How many points is the Pizza Hut Thin n' Crispy? I LOVE it!!

1 slice of thin and crispy with only cheese is 4 points. Sometimes DH and I split a medium and that is 4 slices each for 16 points. Then I either eat light the rest of the day b/c I'm not hungry or I use FP.

Dominos has a thin and crispy too that is 3 point/slice, but the slices are squares, so they are smaller. Still good but not as good as pizza hut IMO.

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130