Health Discovery Network
lsulli5

No Pudge

I don't know how many of you have eaten the no pudge brownies for 2 pts each. I personally think they are delicious and make induvidual servings in the microwave since I can't be trusted to have a pan of brownies in the house;

Well now No pudge has ice cream novelties:

fudge pops, cookies and cream pops and sundae cones. so far I like them all !

starting weight 247<br />now 160.....never to find those pounds again

Thanks, that is good to know. My store carries the brownie mix so I will watch to see if they add the frozen novelties. Are they any cheaper than the good frozen novelties that are already out? What store did you find them in?

I love Skinny Cows, myself, but watch for them on sale to buy them. I would buy a less expensive goodie if it costs less. In the meantime, many of the low point light ice creams are good and more often a lot better price. I measure my half cup in a measuring cup and stick to that religiously.

Carmen

The Lady in Green

"Nothing is particulary hard if you divide it into small parts." -Henry Ford-

I haven't seen this brand around....sounds good, I watch for it.

Thanks,

Pam:headover:

Lost 75lbs on WW so far!!

CW - 199

WW Goal - 158

Personal Goal -- 150

:workout:

I saw the brownie mix in the health food section of Giant Eagle. How do you make individual servings in the micro? Would like to try that, as I agree...can't have a whole pan of them sitting around!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

My store has the mint No Pudge - it was ok but I'd like to try the original - I'll watch for the ice cream novelties - Smart Ones Ice Cream Sandwiches and Breyers vanilla are both great!

Pross

Starting Over May 3, 2007 - Weight 232

228.5 on 5/10 Loss to date 3.5

Ultimate Goal 180

Mini Goal: 225 by June 15

I found the No Pudge Giant Brownie Batter Swirl Ice Cream Sandwiches yesterday at Pathmark, along with about 5 or 6 other No Pudge Ice Cream treats. They are good, but just as pricey as the other LF/FF Ice Cream Novelties (6 flying saucers for $4.99). I'll watch for a sale!

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif