Health Discovery Network
Guest Amandaelisabeth

1 point chocolate muffins

Guest Amandaelisabeth

Hi Everyone,

I recently ordered vitamuffins (deep chocolate flavor) and LOVE them. I have read in some places that people said they didn't keep very long - but I found that if I buy them and freeze them they stay fresh for a really long time. I order the 2 oz deep chocolate muffins in 4 packs and freeze them. In the morning you just microwave the muffin for about 20 seconds and the muffin is really moist - these taste like chocolate cake.

Each 2 oz muffin has 6 grams of fiber and only 100 calories - 1 point per muffin and they are really filling.

I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet because I like the deep chocolate so much. I have it with a glass of skim milk in the morning.

Here is the link if anyone is interested www.vitalicious.com - They also sell the bigger muffins at whole foods (4 oz) - but I tend to like the 2 oz version.

Has anyone else tried these? What did you think? Amanda

Guest Cath0903

Thanks for the tip. I think I will try the cranberry as that is my favorite kind. But Cranberry only has 4-5 grm fiber. Cath

I really like the Cranberry. I order the 4oz. for 3pts. each. I like to cut them in half and toast them. Then I put a 1/2 Tbs. of PB on each half for breakfast. Makes a very filling 5 pt. breakfast.

If you eat 2-2oz. muffins they are 3 pts. not 2 pts. because of the fiber.

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!