Health Discovery Network
Guest America's.Sweetheart

Weight Watchers Cereals?

Guest America's.Sweetheart

There was an add in the latest WW magazine that advertised WW cereals in a variety of flavors and gave the points values. Has anyone found these yet? Are they for sale at meetings or in grocery stores?

I dont know if this will help or not but my leader said that there were going to be some new things for sale at the meeting soon, so maybe that is what they are going to be selling. I havent seen these yet but I will tell you when I do! I have also seen some crackers and things on Ebay that I havent seen at the meetings. I am curious to know where and when I can purchase them.

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

I found them at Trader Joes. I got the lowest point one: Flakes and Fiber. I thought it was really good. The fiber comes from soy, so the flakes are a bit chewy instead of crispy, but I eat a lot of this so am used to it. I give it 2 thumbs up!

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

I bought them at the grocery store. They're with all the other cereal. The cinnamon crunch one is delicious!!

Guest LadyPeif

I saw them at SuperTarget last night, but I have no tried them yet!

A local grocery store here is carrying them but I haven't tried them yet. The leader at one of my meetings said not to be surprised if there is oatmeal, crackers and variety boxes of snacks for sale at meetings. Will be interesting.

Ok I finally bought some after my leader said they were soooo good. I bought the puffed vanilla wheat and the cinnamon crunch. They are filling and good. I liked them. Now I need to try the english muffins. They have a hard time keeping them in stock here!!!

Lori

100lbs gone on 6-16-06

SW 284.6/CW 174.4/WWGW 150/PGW 135

110.2 lbs Gone Forever!!!!

Intentions make all the difference. Being mindful and attentive to your inner state is key to making outward changes that matter and last.

I had them when I was on vacation in Florida, but haven't been able to find them here yet in Indiana. The cinnamon crunch one was wonderful!!

WW start date: Jan. 10, 2002

Start weight: 231.2

Total lost: 45.6 Lbs!!!

Recommitted: May 24, 2004

Start weight: 199.8

Recommitted AGAIN: January 3, 2005

Start weight: 209.6

I found them at Super Target. I've tried the cinnamon cluster one. Not bad with a splash of SF DaVinci's or Torani syrup.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Guest Catrina

As everyone is sayinmg, they are available in grocery stores. The new things that are going to be available in the meetings are WW Baked Snacks. There are 3 flavors. Hony Mustard Squares, Cheddar Twists, and Vanilla Chai Swirls. They should be there soon, ours arrived today in the Pittsburgh Pa area. There are 6 pkgs in a box, and each serving is 2 poinst. They will be selling for $4.50 a box.

Guest Weight2go

I was at the supermarket yesterday...no WW cereal yet...:(

Guest jmjgtodd

I found them at Trader Joes in Southern California. I have tried two so far. I can't remember what the are called but one has bits of granola and almonds and is two points per serving and the other is a puffed type cereal that reminds of sugar smacks but not nearly as sweet for 1 point per servings. Both were very good and I will definitely buy them again!

I have tried the cinnamon cluster and it is very good. I like it on my Yoplait Light Vanilla yogurt and straight out of the box for a quick snack.

My Grocery Store carries it but it isn't with the rest of the cereal - it's in the bread aisle with the "organic" foods. I don;t know if everyone has them but the store I shop at is called "Price Chopper".

I just bought two boxes today at Kroger in the regular cereal isle.....Cinnamon crunch and flakes and fiber. They had 4 or 5 different varieties ranging from 1 pt to 3 pts per serving. Be careful though they have different serving sizes. I tasted a little of each and they seem good.

SW 153 CW 134 GW 125

10% Goal: 130

I will be in the Swansea, MA are in March - any idea if I can buy WW cereals in the grocery stores around there?

SW 214 01/01/08

CW 195.8 12/13/08

WG 160

I bought them at Trader Joe's in Indianapolis.

I agree that the flakes were chewy...but tasty, and I'd rather have something chewy than soggy, so I also say "two thumbs up"

weight.png

SUE

Lifetime #1: 11/26/02 (230/150)

Restart 3/31/09

222.6/210.8/160 (-11.8 - 1st 5% lost)

Guest ameliaamy

Hi TerriD,

I was going to Private message you, but yours doesn't seem to be turned on.

Anyways, I've seen the cereals at stores in Danvers, Marlborough, and Chelmsford, MA. I'm never as far south as Swansea, but I'd imagine they'd have it.

I've seen it at a Price Chopper store, and I believe the others were Stop & Shop and Market Basket. I haven't checked Shaws (the other big local supermarket).

-Amy

Haven't tried them yet but saw them at a Publix in South Carolina - be careful though - the Kashi cereals (very similar) have a 1 cup serve size and the ww cereal I saw had the same 2 pts but only 3/4 cup serve size - just an fyi...

Pross

Starting Over May 3, 2007 - Weight 232

228.5 on 5/10 Loss to date 3.5

Ultimate Goal 180

Mini Goal: 225 by June 15

Ooh! I got the Almond Honey Crunch (or something to that effect).

It's really good. My husband says it's addictive (but he also thinks Muslix is addictive). I don't really like it w/ milk, though... Just plain, as a snack to bring with me to work.

FYI, I got it at Dominicks or Jewel in Chicago.

-kati

SW: 243.0

CW: 192.2

I bought 3 boxes at Trader Joe. I dont' think they are very good, and I won't but them again. They are just too sweet. I'll stick with oatmeal or Barbara's Grain Shoppe.

Donna

SW 310

GOAL 12/4/07

Proud to a Vegan WW.

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan

"Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer

"Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall

"The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman

Guest wwjewelsd

I found the WW cereals at Publix in Florida. They are all tasty. My favorite is Honey Almond Crisp with blueberries. It is 2 points for one serving (3/4 cup). I use a 1/2 cup of ff milk. This makes a 3 point breakfast which stays with you.

The web site for the cereal is:

http://www.goodchoicecereal.com/

I hope you can get it in your area!

Jewel

Guest cupcakegirl

I have seen them in Market Basket, which are primarily in the Northeast. I was in there yesterday and I saw them on sale for $2.99. I shop at different Market Baskets depending on where I am, and they don't all carry the same items, but since they were a sale item, they are probably at most locations.

Amy

Did you see the WW's Cereal at the Stop & Shop in Danvers?? My dd goes to school up that way and works in Danvers so I can have her pick some up for me

TIA

Donna