Health Discovery Network
wommie

100 Calorie Packs

I tried the Oreo ones because I thought they sounded good, and they were. But they're pretty much chocolate graham crackers with a big price tag. Nex time I'll just buy those for

I bought the Cheez-Its, and agree it is nice to have pre-portioned servings available. But the price is what makes me mad at myself that I can't just buy a box of Cheez-Its and portion them out for myself without getting carried away. I paid $2.50 for the 100 calorie bags, and that is awfully steep compared to what a regular box of Cheez-Its costs. There's only 4.65 oz in the entire box.

But, at the cost of the pre-portioned boxes, I'm more likely to stick to just one bag. I'm just aggravated at myself though that I need to pay so much more if I want to have them in the house at all!

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

I like them too - if I'm home though I'd rather make a bag of microwave popcorn for 2 points cause altho I love those Ritz bags they are small.

My favorite - I think - are the nutter butter.

They are wonderful for traveling and for work too! Or even controling my snacking at home.

Carrie

:cool:

Total Lost: -107

I choose life!!!

Guest MrsFrizzle

There are two brands 100 calorie packs and rite bites (they are also 100 calories) you can getnutter butters, fruit snacks, chips ahoy, cheese nips, and ritz bitz, the choclate chip cookie rite bites are great!

They also have sandies (my hubby loves them)

I love them because it helps with prtion control... and for 2 pts a pack I can eat two if reall want to...

My husbands brother hates that there is not a lot in there but I told him thats pretty much the point! or it would be 500 calorie packs.

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

Love the siggy!

The 100 calorie snack packs are awesome!!!! I work in a bank and am surrounded by big time snackers. I don't feel left out though. I can reach in my drawer and choose from a variety of yummy treats! Salty, sweet, crunchy, cheesy. You name it these little packs have my cravings covered.

SW - 304 March 2005

CW - 250 Jan. 2006

GW - ??? - Healthy!

Accidents and inspiration lead you to your destination!

I like the nutterbutter cookies, the ritz snack pack, and the cheese nips the best! Most of them work out to 2 points - but I use my points calculator every time I try a new one just in case.

The portion control is really a good thing for me!

Carrie

:cool:

Total Lost: -107

I choose life!!!

Guest Hailey

Has anyone tried the fudge stripe cookie 100 cal packs yet??:crazy:

Guest mom2allgirls

I just found those fudge stripes yesterday. They are wonderful :jump_jack

Fudge stripes are the best of them all - dangerous for me though, as one pack can easily lead to another. Cookies are my downfall and I have to stay away from them. :crazy: I have to leave them at the store! Good luck though if you can enjoy them 2 pts at a time!

We have so many of these 100 calorie packs now that we have devoted a drawer to them. We get the combo box at BJs (wholesale place) with wheat thins, oreos and chips ahoy for a good price.

We have also tried the Goldfish 100 calorie packs and they are all good.

We have pretty much everything in the drawer as 2 pts, but we found some individual Biscotti cookies with three different types and two of them are only one point!

Guest AKateisaKate

I like them all! The one I haven't seen is Nutterbutter- that'd be great! For the person who asked, they're all 2 points.

these are almost all my down fall. My mom and dad buy them, and when I go to visit...eekers. MOM. Don't put one of each kind in front of me....WHAT areyou doing????? So I have had to learn that even though it's mom...no, that's so nice of you, but I'll just choose.... whiche ever one I want. Also, I found the one of chex mix TOO TOO salty...

MrsD

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

I am a big fan of the chips ahoy, oreo and cheese nips ones. My local walmarts carry a big variety and are only $2 a box all the time. Also BJ's carries a variety pack of the chips ahoy, oreos and wheat thins...24 per box for 6.79

Melissa

HW 236.5

Restart date - 8/13/10

Restart weight- 213.6

CW 198.4

GW 160-170

Lowest weight 168 Feb, 2008

OMG, the fudge stripe ones are the BEST of them all! So good for 100 calories!

Stacey

Mommy to Hailey, Age 4

HW: 200

SW: 176.0 9/08/08

CW: 173.6 9/22/08

Halloween Challenge - Lose 8 pounds!

176.0 9/08/08

172.6 9/15/08

173.6 9/22/08 :bcb_mad2

171.0 9/29/08

169.2 10/6/08

168.8 10/13/08

OP again for the last time! I will do this! :salut

What stores are you guys finding the fudge stripe 100 Calorie packs in?

Recomitted 1/14/08

SW: 134

CW: 130

GW: 115

Total Weight Lost: 4 pounds

Mini-goal: 125

(Reward: tennis racquet)

Guest Hailey

Just a quick note, for anyone who has a Big Lots store near them they have nabisco 100 cal packs for 1.49 a box, I found the graham ones and the nutter peanut butter ones there. Have a great day OP!! :kiss:

Just a quick note, for anyone who has a Big Lots store near them they have nabisco 100 cal packs for 1.49 a box, I found the graham ones and the nutter peanut butter ones there. Have a great day OP!! :kiss:

Ooooh, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the tip! :)

weight.png