Health Discovery Network
neon

Question on VitaMuffin

I know that sometimes they send out mailing with coupon codes for like $2.00 off, I haven't gotten one lately, has anyone gotten one? I just thought I would check before I place an order! Thanks so much!

NEON

made goal at 134 lbs, got pregnant (gained up to 196.5 pounds!), and now have my baby pounds to loose <br /> 169 weight after giving birth/143/130 5'3

Guest CreativeDame

How did you start getting them, do you register on their site or something?

They sell these at Smoothie King...$1.49 ouch!

The coupons are sent via e-mail, they are redeemable only on their website, they normally send them out every so often, but, I haven't gotten any for some time so I thought mabye I want' on the mailing list anymore. Mabye they have stopped doing it, not sure.

made goal at 134 lbs, got pregnant (gained up to 196.5 pounds!), and now have my baby pounds to loose <br /> 169 weight after giving birth/143/130 5'3

They're still sending the e-mails. There was one sent that expired on 1/27 and there's another one now that expires on 1/31. This one is only for the special Vita Hearts that they're making for Valentines Day. I didn't realize it and tried to order them using the password and they said I couldn't use the discount on what I was ordering. It's too bad because it was 10% off. Usually it's only 5% off. You do have to register at their website to receive these.

176.2/125/ww141/mine125<br />Maintaining my goal since 7/27/02 and forever!!!!!!!

This week they have another deal going on where you get 5% off. Just put HEALTHYHABIT3 in the coupon code.

These are a bit pricey, but I've had the chocolate muffin tops, and they're WONDERFUL (although in my dreams, I was hoping it would be like a Costco muffin...)!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4