Health Discovery Network
Guest maile5278

Just Created my weight loss site.

Guest maile5278

Hey guys,

I just created a weight loss site for myself. I hope that having this site will keep me on track. I don't have my "real" before pics up yet but just wait I'll have them up soon. For now this is what I have, go check it out and tell me what ya think. :bcbsalute

http://www.freewebs.com/mailesweightloss/

Guest sodacracker

Hi

That is a lovely site. You look so happy with your soon to be husband. You have done well, and I am sure you are really motivated to stay OP especially with the help of a great support network and a wedding! Congratulations.:)

You did a great job! I like your pictures - you have a beautiful smile! It's neat how you have put your exercize goals on there and mark them off as you accomplish them. Way cool! Congrats on your wedding! I got married in 2001, but it seems like yesterday. It was such an exciting (and stressful) time. I just know you will lose your planned 15 by the wedding! :D

gc Jen ch

SW 342.4/CW 279.8

~~

62.6 lbs gone forever!

.:º*º:.º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:.

02/17/05 - I made it to Twoterville!!

04/28/05 - 50 lbs gone!!

.:º*º:.º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:.

I'm not on a diet, I'm on a LIVE IT!!

Guest maile5278
:embarrass Aww thanks for the sweet and encourging replies. I will update it with some wedding pics at the end of March so everyone can see my happy, thinner day.

Its brillant Maile

Ive just spent some time having a good look through.

Its interesting, concise and well organised.:kiss:

Well done to you for creating it and i look forward to looking at your charts regularly as we see those pounds drop....Whoooo Hooooo !!!!!! :crazy: :exercise2

5ft 7"

Started WW 13th July 05

SW 192

CW 179

GW 150

Total losses 13 pounds

You have done well. I also enjoyed looking at your site. Congratulations on your up coming wedding. I enjoyed your motivational pictures. I also on my journey cut out pictures of clothes that I wanted to be able to wear when I got my weight off. I look forward to seeing more pictures as you lose the weight.

Laura

Laura (·Î¶ó )

weight.png

Laura's Weight loss Journey

Korea Pictures

Lifetime Since Feburary 15th 2005

Hi;

I enjoyed your site and wish you the best of luck. Congratulation's on your upcoming wedding. My daughter is getting married in August.

Keep up the great work.

Hi Maile!

Great work on your site. You are a beatiful woman!!! I can only imagine how great you are going to look in your wedding gown. I'll be checking in on our site, that's for sure. Where did you find the pic of the black outfit. That is just toooooooo cute. I want one too. Also, I wanted to say thank you for linking my site. That was a very sweet thing to do. Best of Luck!!

http://www.tiffanysjourney.com

SW: 264.2 :embarrass

GW: 145

Recommit SW 219

100 Miles Challenge: -15

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Lifetime Member: 11/4/05

Highest weight loss: 122 pounds

Choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

Guest countrygal1313

That's an awsome webpage! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Guest maile5278

Thanks so much for the wonderful replies. They are very encourging and they keep me going. I have done a few updates to the site. Not much just a BMI chart on the Weight Progress page and I finally got my guestbook up. So If nothing else go and check out the link I added on above the BMI chart, to a BMI calculator and more info on BMI and some related topics.

Have a great day and think thin!!!

Guest quackers

You did a good job on your site! :)

Guest maile5278

Hey Fellow BCB's I have added new pics to my site. They are on the weight progress page at the bottom. This is my 2nd set of pics and the 1st set I have taken with my new digital cam. When I get the 1st set devloped I'll scan and post them as well. Now let me tell you something, it took alot for me to post these pics but when I look at them it makes me wanna do better. My fiancee took them of me in my swim suit, it's not a bikini so don't worry :D . Funny story about taking the pics: it took me about 10 min. and 15 pics to relax my tummy for the side shot. :embarrass I will be updating the pics on the last Sunday of every month.

Guest TucsonLawsons

Maile, your site it great!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding almost here!!! Yay!!! I was very happy to sign your guestbook. Congrats again :D

Guest maile5278

I have updated my site with a new set of progress pics. They are at the bottom of the Weight progress page as always. I can actually see a difference!!! I'm so proud I want you all to see it too!!!

www.freewebs.com/mailesweightloss

BTW tiffany76115, the black outfit is from ABLambdin.

www.ablambdin.com

You can tell a difference!! WTG, I'm very happy for you. Oh, thanks for the link of the outfit.

http://www.tiffanysjourney.com

SW: 264.2 :embarrass

GW: 145

Recommit SW 219

100 Miles Challenge: -15

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Lifetime Member: 11/4/05

Highest weight loss: 122 pounds

Choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

Thank you so much Tiffany....I am just starting out and I am sitting here with my 3 children and babysitting 3 more. Their mom ordered pizza to have deilvered to them....I had already had my dinner planned. But that pizza smelled so good.....I wasn't willing to waste 6 points on one slice of pizza....I was temped :ugh:!! So I came on line and the first thing I found was your post with your pics....How encouraging...Thank you for taking the time to share your story...It helped me to resist honestly the first temptation of my weight loss journey..

:exercise2 YEAH!!!!!

Lique