Health Discovery Network
pammo

Dannon Yogurt "Light N Fit with Fiber"

Does this sound weird, or what!? So I bought some. It is really good. 70 cal, 0 fat, 3 g fiber. I had the apple flavor tonight and the texture was normal and the taste really yummy. It came in a pack of 4 with "Heart Healthy" and "Good Source of Fiber" written on the package.

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

WOW! This sounds awesome! I love yogurt, and I just started taking some extra fiber daily...this would surely help! Thanks for sharing!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

Hungrygirl.com had mentioned this in one of their daily newsletters a while back. Where did you find it, please?

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

I live in the high desert in CA. It was a grocery store called Stater Brothers.

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

I found it! My Super Walmart and my local Kroger (King Sooper) store had them on the shelves today, finally.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Well, I haven't been able to find it yet, but I decided while I'm waiting for it to show up in my local stores I would add some Benefiber powder to my regular yogurt. Seems to work just fine...I don't notice it being in the yogurt, and I like the thought of it there than in my coffee...:p

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

I got them at my local Albertsos. It is 1 pt for 40z only 2 pts for 8 oz which would be 2oz more then the other yougurt. I ate this when I had to go to eat. I waited 1 hr after breakfast to eat this 1pt then lunch I had a 2pt sandwhich then I had carrots for 0 then I went to eat for 35 pts :)

I have tried these and they are wonderful!!!

They are sweetened with Splenda and 0 fat how great is that???

1 point per cup of tasty peach yogurt I bought some strawberry but havent tried it yet

Has anyone tried the apple in this yet?

MYSPACE : http://www.myspace.com/75340119

My Blogspot

http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com/

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

I bought the apple...not sure why. I'm not really an "apple-flavored" person. It's okay, but I'm sure those that like apple-flavored things would like it. I think I'd like the peach better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've had the strawberry, peach, and apple. I like them all and will buy them all again, but strawberry is my favorite! YUM :D

HW: 264

CW: 260.2

GW: 1 lb at a time

"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."

Arnold H. Glasgow

I ordinarily don't like yogurt, but these are great! I'm excited to find a yogurt I actually enjoy!

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

Guest psst-itsme

Guess I gotta try this stuff.. I dont like yogurt at all.

I just found this yogurt at my grocery store. I got the strawberry. Haven't tried it yet. Brought it with me for lunch today. I'll report back later.

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

I just finished lunch and my Dannon Strawberry Light n Fit yogurt with fiber. I must say it was very good. It tasted more like regular yogurt to me than some of the other light yogurts. It could be that Light n Fit is sweetened with Splenda as opposed to aspartame (sp?). Because my lifestyle change and being OP involved a switch to Splenda, my experience with this yogurt was a definite two thumbs up. This is my yogurt from now on!! Woo hoo! :headover:

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

Guest Mongo

I also love Dannon Yogurt! Just a suggestion if you arn't getting enough Fiber into your meals. Mix this yogurt with 1 cup of Fiber One cereal which has 14 grams of fiber which is no points. It really fills you up.

Guest Cindy2668

Love this yogurt! Only 1 point too, even better! Tried the peach and just bought the apple. Can't wait to try the apple. Must be all in my mind, but it seems to be much more filling than regular yogurt. :)