Health Discovery Network
candlegranny

2 new flavors YUMMY!

Jello brand has 2 new f/f & s/f puddings lemon flavor yummy! and cheesecake flavor wonderful! Lets put on out thinking caps and come up with some desserts. I'm having the cheesecake tonight topped with lite cherry pie filling can't wait. Just wanted to share. Jane :)

I can do this with the strength Christ gives me!!

S/W 223.4 / WW G/W 150 reached on 12/23/03

Working my way back to goal !!

weight.png

Jane,

I finally found these when I went to Waldbaums today. I bought the cheesecake flavor and a Reduced Fat Graham Cracker Pie Crust. I will spread some light cool whip on top of the pie. It should serve 8 at about 3-3.5 points each slice. Any suggestions to lower the points?

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

That sounds yummy!! I need to try that!

Fatima AKA Smylin_Atcha

:p

ya ya name: Queen Horny Toad Smurf name: Hootchie Smurfette

sw:270 cw:190.6 79.4 lbs destroyed:bcbsalute

Faith is the ability to know u will survive the panic. Rosie O'Donnell

cheesecake flavor....YUM!! Thanks for the heads up:bcbsalute

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Oooh! YUM! The lemon would be awesome w/ angel food & fruit. Maybe some frozen mixed berries?!

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Guest Catrina

Thanks,

I'll have to keep an eye out for these flavors. They both sound good.

I tried the cheesecake flavor and was really disappointed. I was hoping it would REALLY taste like cheesecake and found that it doesn't. Rather bland IMO.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

A Cheesecake Smoothie would be yummy - I could toss a few graham crackers into the blender with the milk, the ice cubes and the pudding mix and then plop in frozen strawbs at the last second.

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

I was disappointed with the cheesecake flavor too! As I said in a previous post, I made it as a pie with the reduced fat graham cracker crust and FF Cool Whip on top. I also sprinkled 2 packets of the true lemon on top of the Cool Whip. We were very disappointed in both the taste and the fact that the pudding did not hold its shape (even though I had added less milk as they suggested). The best part was the topping with the True Lemon sprinkled over it!!! Oh well, back to the drawingboard!

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

What a bummer! I bought both of these this week at the supermarket and was looking forward to getting some recipes for them. I really liked the reduced fat pie idea with the cheesecake pudding. Sorry to hear it didn't turn out as expected. :( Has anyone tried the lemon sf/ff pudding yet?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

I think it would be easier to buy the mini-graham cracker crusts. Or, I would probably buy natural graham crackers and crush them and mix them with a bit of melted butter and press them into the bottoms of a muffin pan. Or, if you had individual sized tupperware, you could use those. that way you get the taste of the crust without the "sides points"

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I take a lemom cake mix and a squeeze of fresh lemom and 1 to 1 1/4 cup lemon lime diet soda and 1 egg white. Cook it then while it cools I add the pudding to 8oz of FF cool whip and a squeeze of lemon an I let it get cold 1 hr. Then I spread it over the cake. Family loves it. Hubby just found out that for the last 3 years he was doing weight watchers. He said why havent I lost weight then I told him because everything I make he eats more then anyone else lol. He is 6,5 240lbs so he dont need to lose. He is a muscle head so I doubt he will ever gain. He ate the whole cake last night but the tiny piece I had. He has been the same since we first meet 15 years ago :(