Health Discovery Network
Squints

Low Fat Potato Chips!

Here is a fabulous recipe I tried last night for potato chips you can make in the microwave.

1. Peel and slice potatoes...thick or thin depending on your preference.

2. Lightly coat a dinner plate with cooking spray. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the dish. Lightly spray again and add a sprinkle of salt.

3. Cook in the microwave until lightly browned, about five minutes depending on your microwave. Hint: Potatoes must brown or they will not become crisp.

4. Remove chips from plate and enjoy!

I was skeptical at first, but these are very good! My husband couldn't get enough and even asked me to make more!

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! ~ Marvin Phillips :strong:

Guest Hailey

Would this actually work?? I've never browned potatoes in my microwave!!

BUMP BUMP!!!

I made these last night -- it really works nad OMG they are so delicious!! Even my picky DH thought they were FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will probably never buy potato chips again.

Trish HW: 190 SW: 170 CW: 164.2 GW: 135ish

I had to add my 2 cents here as well. Trish recommended these to me and they are really good!

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)

I have never browned potatoes in my microwave. I think I'll try this tonight. Coming from low carb to WW, the options are mind boggling. lol