Health Discovery Network
dimpledn

FIRM 4 infomercial taping trip Feb 12-15

http://www.picturetrail.com/freemefromfat

These are pictures from my infomercial trip. I didn't want to post them on my site because of the bandwidth issues. The slide show will stop at 20, if you want to see the others just click on the 21st pic and then click next. There are 2 albums. Enjoy!

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

The pics are great! Oh, that HAD to be thrilling :) I see those ladies almost every day of the week, in the workouts that is. They look so tiny, so do YOU!

Can you tell anything about the new workouts or equipment or are you sworn to secrecy? Was that a pre-shoot to select the participants for the next filming session or you gotta go back for still more interviews? Are you in? You sure ought to be, you were made to be a star :):):) No really, you look fantastic, and being a Firm Believer, you'd be a natural selection in my mind.

Heck, tell us everything!!!

I am so glad things went well! I am so jealous that you met Allie. She is my favorite instructor! You must feel so proud. What do you think of the new system. Did you get to see the new videos? We want all of the details!

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

The new workouts are great and feature Allie, Pam, and Stephanie as the leads. There are also 2 other girls Alison, and someone else that I've never heard. Some of the videos are called jiggle free this or that. Some of them also have bonus workouts attached. There are longer workouts in this set as well. The new box felt VERY sturdy, and was quite a lot of fun to use. I'm told it can replace all the other boxes.

I'm in and have had my interview already, and have shot everything. There are still a few things left to shoot for some other ladies at the firm board, some that had already shot some of their stuff last November. The director said he couldn't wait to put my side my side photos up! :)

Thanks for the compliments!

Allie is MY favorite as well! She was a lot of fun, and wasn't crazy about having her picture taken without makeup. ;) For that matter, neither was I! LOL!

Wow! I think that about sums it up.

You look great, and have done a fantastic job. You will make an excellent addition to WW staff!

Lani

I have been bestowed the title

"Queen Mother of Exercise" :exercise:

Thank you for sharing your pics and adventure with us! Also thank your DH for taking all those pics also! You looked so fantastic!!:)

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

I will be looking forward to seeing the infomercial, and you could make me a FIRM Believer with your awesome results!

I am awed by how successfully you have overcome the obstacle of excess weight, and I am imagining the ripple effect of inspiration you have had on us, your other 2- and 3-D friends, and now you are taking the message to a broader audience. This is inspiration snowballing at warp speed, and thanks so much for sharing not only your journey and success but the "behind the scenes" view of shooting the infomercial.

When I feel my resolve flagging, I will think of your success!!

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

That's so awesome! I'm so happy you shared your pics with us! Allie is my fav too, it looks like she's toned up a bit since the past videos. That's so cool, you looked awesome!!

Patience (11/1/11)

Sean-8

Sara-5

Samantha-2

314/302/180

-12 :bcb_up

Next WI - 11/28/11 (goal -2)

What an awesome experience! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! It was soo cool to see those people in your pics. You're the reason I bought the Firm vids, btw!! :p I don't use them all the time, but I do when I can't make it to the Y.

gc Jen ch

SW 342.4/CW 279.8

~~

62.6 lbs gone forever!

.:º*º:.º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:.

02/17/05 - I made it to Twoterville!!

04/28/05 - 50 lbs gone!!

.:º*º:.º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:..:º*º:.

I'm not on a diet, I'm on a LIVE IT!!

Guest sodacracker

You look like a model - absolutely gorgeous! I tried a Firm tape once, found it very hard and couldn't keep up the pace. BUT, after reading your web site I am inspired to try again and read the Firm thread on BCB.

Bravo to you!

You are truly stunning! Congratulations on making WW and FIRM your new lifestyle!

*Hugs*

~Gina~

Recommitted - 2/4/04 after baby #4

SW 223.6

CW 151.2

WWG 130

PG 123.6

Princess Two Shakes and a Shimmey

I must say "you never fail to inspire me" .... thanks!

SW 330.0 lbs

1/28/2020 236.2

(Total loss 93.8)

Food was my anxiety drug.. before God became my EVERYTHING! He's my.. Helper, Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor, Counselor, Strengthener, and on Standby 24/7!!! John 14:16 (Amp)

Carla: You look so great, and so little!(I'm gonna get there one day) I'm so proud of you. I was telling a lady in my meeting today about you, we were talking Firm.

I have a dumb question.........Did you, by chance, see what the tattoos are Allie has on her wrists? I would love to know what they are.

http://www.tiffanysjourney.com

SW: 264.2 :embarrass

GW: 145

Recommit SW 219

100 Miles Challenge: -15

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Lifetime Member: 11/4/05

Highest weight loss: 122 pounds

Choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

No, I sure didn't. I remember seeing them and thinking they didn't look as obvious as they do in the videos. I was in such awe to meet her, LOL. She told me I need to raise my "celebrity" standards. LOL! :( :)

Okay, you got me!

I say that because I went out shopping today and found the BSS3 set on sale at Target, and bought it!

You must (and should) be so proud of your accomplishments! You are one amazing lady.

Thank you. :angel

Guest wendogirl

Congratulations!!!

You look amazing! I bought a couple of old FIRM tapes years ago and stopped doing because it was "too hard". After seeing your success, not only did I dig out the old ones, but I bought a few more! I think of you every time I put in one of those tapes.

You are truly an inspiration. Thank you.

Rhonda

Guest HooahWife

I am new to WW and BCB and I must tell you, your story and pictures are very inspriring! Congrats to you!

I have seen your weight loss success and you've have done an awesome job. I wish I could be like you. What a wonderful compliement to be invited to the Firm taping!!!!! That has to feel wonderful!!! Thanks for all the pics and I too will be a Firm Believer!!

Guest TucsonLawsons

AHH!!!! Thats so awesome!!! Hurray, we have a celebrity!!!! Congratulations!!!!

I've never tried the Firm before, and it seems like everyone is talking about it! Should I give it a go? Wait till the new ones come out?

That's up to you, If you're like me you'll become addicted and want them all!

The new step will be able to be used with all the videos. Keep that in mind.