Health Discovery Network
Paris Madeleine

Starbucks Lite Frappacino (bottled)

I came across a 4-pack of the new Starbucks Lite Frappacino's at Mall-Wart last night and decided to give them a whirl, as the regular version are a fave of mine, but costly for coffee at 4 points a pop.

I gotta say I cannot tell the difference! These are incredible! 9.5 fl oz of yummy goodness for 100 kcals, 3 g fat, 0 fiber or 2 points per bottle. If you like the bottled frappacino these are the way forward. :D

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

I picked these up last week also, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! My DH saw them in the fridge last night and went to grab one, I about had a heart attack! There aren't many things I would feel so strongly about, but don't mess with my Starbucks! ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

Guest psst-itsme

~perk~ Starbucks?? I am soo on it. WalMart here I come!

Thanks for the info Paris!! I am a Starbucks fanatic! I havent seen these yet but I will have my eyes open for them! Thanks!

~~~Steph~~~

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Guest psst-itsme

~sniff~ I cant find it at my WalMart.

Guest tabbey

2pts are you serious!!! Wally World here I come!!!

Tabbey

I have also seen them at Giant Eagle...I'm assuming they will be available at most grocery stores soon :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

I am addicted to Starbucks Cafe Mocha. Is there a mocha flavored Frappacino? Can the Frappacino be warmed up (I like my coffee drinks hot) and still be good? I have never had a Frappacino. Is it a coffee drink or an expresso drink?

Tanya