Kelloggs All Bran Honey Oat Bars

Guest psst-itsme

Very good.

130 cal

5 fiber

3 fat

2 protein

11 sugar

I got a box of these the other day while I was grocery shopping. I was prepared for a rather bland taste, but they were surprisingly good! I'm not much of a breakfast eater, so these are perfect to get me going. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

I got mine at Meijers, but I've seen them at Giant Eagle as well. Good luck!!! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

Got a box at Target in Aurora, CO yesterday and I like them!

Get set with the right mind set.

Wonderful and lots of fiber and only 2 pts. I usually eat one for snack or at breakfast,I heard about them about a month ago, someone else had written about them and I love them,Arena:angel:headover:

Guest sodacracker

I find them a bit too sweet, but another WW member said she crumbles one over some ff yogurt and makes a dessert out of it.