Health Discovery Network
Guest psst-itsme

Russell Stovers WW Chocolate

I'm not sure if someone already posted on this already, but I've been buying the candy bars at Kroger for $.99. Just the 2 pieces, well I was in Wal-Mart the other day and they had the bag (7 or 8 pieces) and they were $1.96! They were on the Russel Stover/Whitman candy display by the greeting cards and candy aisle.

Becca

I also found them at Kroger for $.99 for the small, 2 piece package. They were in the "diabetic" aisle, and they also had a large display of them in front of the pharmacy. I bought the English Toffee and split them with my WW from home buddies (ony 1/2 pt. for each of us :) ). It tasted good, but I didn't think I'd ever be finished chewing. A little too chewy for my taste. Next time I'll try a different flavor.

Julie

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Start Date 5/9/05

5'9"

SW-255/CW-238/GW-160

Total lbs. conquered - 17! :exercise2

Guest Determined2Succeed

On the WW Whitman's "chocolates" -- GROSS! :eek: :p I bought English Toffee Squares and Peanut Butter Crunch at Wal-Mart for $1.97 a bag (for like 7 pieces in the bag) at least over a month ago. I still have them.

These bite size rocks that 1) don't taste anything like the real thing, 2) nearly pulled my fillings out, and 3) hurt my jaw chewing, are not worth the $$ or the effort. There was no PB taste.

I would rather eat an Oreo for 1 pt and an Oreo is bigger! Or a bite-size 3 Musketeers.

I now choose CarbOption Chocolate Peanut Caramel bars for 1 pt.:) http://www.carboptions.com/prod_ChocolatePeanutCaramelBar.asp

I just bought the Whitman's WW candy (Crispy butter cream caramel flavor) and they were awesome!! Tastes like I'm going off plan, but I'm not! They are 1 point per piece. I would definitly recommend them!

Keira :wave:

I love the crispy butter cream caramel and then there are pecan turtle type ones. I got mine at Target.

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

lol never ending chewing. I really enjoyed the pecan crowns and the coconut were delish! I also liked the mint patties, but I'm not much of a peppermint patti person. Didn't care for the toffee or the PB ones.

Becca

I've been getting the s/f Russell Stovers at WalMart for years now. A small package is 5 - 6 pieces for $1.50 and each piece is individually wrapped so that I can toss one in my lunch bag.

I count one piece as one point. Right now I'm enjoying the chocolate - toffee option but I also like the mint patties and the coconut thingies.

There are many paths up the mountain but if we keep climbing we'll all reach the summit.

I tried the WW peanut butter and WW toffee 1 pt each by whitmans. Loved the toffee, peanut butter version a bit chewey.

1.50 per bag (on sale at Bartell Drug)

Be your own best friend every day.

I thought I had made a great discovery at Walmart yesterday. So before I posted my great find- I thought I better do a little research, and low & behold, the rest of the world has already been introduced to WW chocolates by Whitman. Guess we do things a little slower here in Texas.

DAWN

SW 157/ CW 136.2 / GW 137/ PGW 130

Made Goal 1/7/06 :jump_jack

Made Lifetime 2/18/06 :goal:

http://www.picturetrail.com/newlifern

If you haven't tried these...do so! They are good! 1 chocolate = 1 point for most of them. Usually that is all I need to satisfy me...unless it is time for TOM, then I might need 2 or 3...it is worth every point!!!

Once you find them...ENJOY!!!:crazy:

Michelle

As I lose the weight, I find a me I thought I'd lost!

sw 342 cw 289 gw 174