Health Discovery Network
georgia03

Wanting to Share my opinion on WW Ice cream

Our local Kroger has all of their WW ice cream sandwiches/popsicles on sale. I went and stocked up and let me tell you, if you haven't tried the cookies and cream ice cream bars/popsicles--go, RUSH, to your closest store and get a pack!! They are HUGE popsicles and are FANTASTIC. They taste like those popsicles we used to have in elementary school--they had strawberry and chocolate-the center was ice cream and they were topped in cookie crumbs--these are my new favorite desert--2 pts!!:crazy:

Amanda

SW 3/25/2007 186.5

GW 140's

WW has not pleased me in the past. Many of their frozen meals have been bland, I prefer lean cuisine. And their ice cream 'tasted diet-y', but I may have to try these.

PinkGlttr

a new mama, back and ready for bootcamp business!

HW: 205ish... pregnant

SW: 190.4

CW: 182

MiniGoal: 185.4 MET!:bcb_up

MiniGoal: 180.4

I agree, I have yet to find a frozen meal that I like of any of the ww, lean cuisine, etc. choices-with the exception of the healthy choice french bread pizzas. But these Ice cream bars are awesome!!!

Amanda

SW 3/25/2007 186.5

GW 140's

I tired the ice cream that comes in the little cups, actually they are pretty big containers, I had the vanilla chocolate swirl! What a great treat! I can't wait to try more.

Guest Radcliffe

I haven't tried the WW ice cream, but I'm definitely going to try these. I would also sugges Klondike Slim-A-Bear bars. They are 98% fat free and only two points. They are ice cream sandwiches and come in vanilla or chocolate ice cream varieties.

Laura

Yes!!! The Cookies and Cream ice cream popsicles are the BEST! I only have one close store carrying them right now. I just went this weekend and bought them out!

Hey all,

I absolutely love the WW cookies and cream ice cream bars! They are so tasty and don't taste diety at all! And for only two point, I can indulge. I also really like the WW ice cream sandwiches.

Kathy :dog:

HW 270

SW 200.5 3/2/05

CW 179

GW 130.0

"I say this because I know what I am planning for you," says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future."

Jeremiah 29:11

My very food discriminatory teenage son took a bite of my WW cookies and cream bar and went to the freezer for his own! He said that maybe he should go on WW if things were this good! LOL

I absolutely love them and the fudge bars are awesome too! I wasn't too keen on the sundae cups, but I usually don't like sundaes anyway.

If you can't find these at your local grocery, Walmart and Sam's both sell them.

"Being happy does not mean every thing is perfect; it means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections."

SW 10/12/04:242

CW:176.0 (lost 67 lbs total!)

Reached Onederland 3/14/05

GW:145

www.picturetrail.com/xanadu1.

Xan

I loved the cookies and cream bars (probably too much) I see real "red light" potential here for me. So as much as I liked them I did not buy them again. I stick to Good Humor SF Fudgesicles. I like them and I can control myself around them.

Susan

SW 251.5/CW 241.5/GW 145

Guest GeorgiaGal

Oh yeah, I LOVE the cookies and cream ice cream bars, too. But let me tell you---try the Fudge bar! It will make you slap yo' mammy. And only one point.:D

My DH did the same as Xan's DS....

He tried one of mine (the cookies & cream) and now I have to hide the box if I even want to have just one!!!! and DH absolutely refuses to eat anything "diet"!!

Joanna :headover:

Ya-Ya Name ~Princess Sparrow Hawk ~

Recommitted 2-13-04 ~ Lifetime since 9-11-90

Heaviest weight ~ 135.6 ~ Recommit weight ~ 135.6 (2-13-04)

Current weight ~ 120.9 (8-27-04)

WW goal ~ 105, My goal ~ 99 :goal: (my weight when I made lifetime - I'm 4' 11" tall!!) :D

~~~ "Nothing's forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten." ~~~ Robin of Sherwood

I tried the cookies and cream bars over the weekend too. I give them a thumbs up and yes got them on sale at kroger's. I got the ice cream sandwiches too but have not tried them yet. I had bought the 98% fat free private selections brand of ice cream sandwhiches vanilla and they are good too. They were 2 pts. and on sale a few weeks back 2/5.00 which is decent. Have a great op day everone. Blessings Jane:angel

I can do this with the strength Christ gives me!!

S/W 223.4 / WW G/W 150 reached on 12/23/03

Working my way back to goal !!

weight.png