Health Discovery Network
Paris Madeleine

WARNING: Heavy snow and ice in Miami!

Really, because somethings gotta be freezing over right about now! ;)

I, Paris Madeleine, have found a FAT-FREE dressing that tastes good and is not full of chemicals! Yes! I promise. It tastes really awesome too! It's tangy and full of yummy dill flavor. Perfect for Core or Flex. Check it out --- Annie's Naturals No Fat Organic Yogurt with Dill.

I had it with veggie buffalo wings today but I think it will be perfect with some cucumber-tomato salad or even with pear slices or over baked chicken!

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Holy cow that sounds amazing! I'll have to look for that this wknd at our local HFS. Thanks for the heads up!

P-Mad Are you sure???? :confused: I hate fat-free dressings and have been spending my valuable points on the reduced calorie varieties. I think I saw some Annie products at our local Giant Eagle. I really like dill and will see if I can find it there. Thanks! :buddysmoo

Really, because somethings gotta be freezing over right about now! ;)

I, Paris Madeleine, have found a FAT-FREE dressing that tastes good and is not full of chemicals! Yes! I promise. It tastes really awesome too! It's tangy and full of yummy dill flavor. Perfect for Core or Flex. Check it out --- Annie's Naturals No Fat Organic Yogurt with Dill.

I had it with veggie buffalo wings today but I think it will be perfect with some cucumber-tomato salad or even with pear slices or over baked chicken!

That sounds really good, I gotta try it!!!! Thanks for the info!!!

Cheree

Get set with the right mind set.

P-Mad Are you sure???? :confused: I hate fat-free dressings and have been spending my valuable points on the reduced calorie varieties. I think I saw some Annie products at our local Giant Eagle. I really like dill and will see if I can find it there. Thanks! :buddysmoo

Yes! My disdain for fat-free is well document :D but this is good! I will say it's very tangy and thin like a homemade dressing but the taste is excellent.

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Paris,

I agree. I've had this dressing before and it is very nice! I checked the label and was very impressed with the ingredients and the fact it is organic.

(Momma25) Momma to five

http://www.realfoodliving.com

In remission from Acute Leukemia

Diabetic, low GI and no FRANKENFOODS!

218/in-between/125

WOW! This is great news! I've gotten tired of buying the reduced cal/low fat varieties, and once home finding out they are totally not worth the points or the cash!

Thanks for giving us the go-ahead on this one! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

Guest Momma Bird

Thank you so much! I am going to go get some after work.:headover:

Thanks for the tip. I know it has to be good if it has passed the "Paris Taste Test"! I can't wait to try it.

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

Huge disappointment! :sobbing: I've checked all my local grocery stores and no one carries the ff Annies. Where have you been able to find it?

Guest Momma Bird

I couldn't find it either. Safeway did however make a fat free dressing that is really good. Its the safeway brand red pepper and garlic viniagrette. 0 points for 2 TB.

Guest jmjgtodd

Thanks so much for the tip! I found this last nite at Whole Foods. I brought some for todays lunch so I haven't tried it yet, but it sure smells good!

If you like spicy a really good dressing that I concocted is Kraft Free/ blue cheese mixed with a little bit of buffalo wing sauce. The wing sauce seems to cut the fat free blandness of the Kraft dressing. I like it, but it's spicy like buffalo wings. Have a glass of milk handy!!

I went to my local healthfood store and they had several types of Annie's dressings, but only one LF kind and it was not the Yogurt with Dill. :sobbing: I did find single serve packets of Annie's LF viniagrette which will be great to take to work, so it wasn't a total loss. :D

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.