Health Discovery Network
bookwoman

Whole Grain Question?

I'm doing core and have been trying new whole grains. How do you count grains such as spelt and kamut? Are they once a day foods like brown rice and whole wheat pasta? I checked with my WW leader and she has no idea. The complete food book doesn't list them at all (At least I didn't see them). Is there a link about whole grains? Thanks for your help, buddies. :)

Paris is right. Whole grains are "no limit" (portion-size OR time of day), meaning eat until satisfied (not, full).

That's too bad that your leader doesn't know the answer to this question~ :confused: It's a basic CORE concept.

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Thanks buddies. :buddysmoo My leader is a retired dietician so I was very surprised that she not only didn't know how to count them, she'd never even heard of them! :confused: I know these grains aren't what we usually find in grocery stores, but I didn't think they were that unusual. Are they? Any good recipe ideas?