Health Discovery Network
Guest America's.Sweetheart

Boxes of Bagged Light Chips

Guest America's.Sweetheart

I saw at Kroger today boxes of individual size bags of Light Lays - they only had the plain kind and the Light Doritos, but what a great idea! I will buy a box of them and throw them in the back of the car for road trips. Also handy for lunches. I am waiting for the store to get the barbecue and other flavors before I buy - but be on the lookout!

Guest Trimbound

That is a great idea, are they 2 points per bag? I like those "100 Calorie Packs" from Nabisco. They are 2 points per bag. I take 'em when I travel and I keep some in my desk at work. My favorite ones are the Oreo ones, but they come in lots of flavors.

I believe they are 1 point per bag because each bag has a 1 oz. serving. I usually buy a few extra bags when I go to Subway (when they have them left!) to keep for my tutoring snacks.

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest psst-itsme

Oh Lordy.... He does work the Weight Watchers Way... I shall be looking for these and see just how much its gonna set me back.

Thanks!

That would be great for me. I have had to stop buying the large bags of chips because I can't stop at just one serving. But I do believe 1 oz is 2 points :(

Susan

SW 251.5/CW 241.5/GW 145

But I do believe 1 oz is 2 points :(

Susan

I have the Light Cheddar & Sour Cream (the big bag) and it's 1 pt. per 1 oz. serving...75 calories, 0 fat, 1 fiber.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Guest Jayla 05

aww man I've been looking for these packs everywhere I don't want to have to buy a bunch of them a Subway....Does anyone know where I can find these in NJ ???....OR Online...I wouldn't mind ordering them online ??? :headover: Please let me know !!! Thanks

WOW! What a deal for 1 pt. I don't eat chips often, but once in a while I will have them as a snack. I love being able to have individual portions, so there's no temptation. Will look for them next time I grocery shop. Thanks for the heads up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SW:176 (8/31/04)

GW:144 (1/11/05)

CW:127.5

PG: 125

LIFETIME: 04/05/05

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius

My school serves baked cheetoes and baked hot cheetoes. They are delicious!!

Fatima AKA Smylin_Atcha

:p

ya ya name: Queen Horny Toad Smurf name: Hootchie Smurfette

sw:270 cw:190.6 79.4 lbs destroyed:bcbsalute

Faith is the ability to know u will survive the panic. Rosie O'Donnell

Well poop! I was hoping to find these at my local Kroger/King Sooper store, but no luck :(

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW