Health Discovery Network
ZoeyB97

Smoothies

When I went to Conneticut a couple of weekend ago & attended the Weight Watchers meeting there, I purchased 2 boxes of the smoothie mix. They are so good, plus an awesome way to get your calcium into you. If you make them with water you still just 1 serving for just 1 mere point:water1: .

I can't get these anywhere in my area, which really bums me out, because they are so good & who knows when I will get back down there.

For anyone who has seen them & wondered, go get 'em, for I wish I could.

I bought & box of chocolate & vanilla, & dread running out:( .

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

Guest Trimbound

Thanks for the tip, I have seen them at my meeting, but was afraid to spend so much, not knowing if they were all that!

Maybe I will pick some up next meeting:)

Guest psst-itsme

YUCK! I bought the chocolate and still have the whole box, minus that one pack I wasted. I am taking them to my meeting tonight and handing them out.

That's to bad you did'nt like the smoothies, I wish I lived closer to you, I would buy them off you. I have no idea when I will be able to get them again.

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

I love the chocolate ones!! I tried the cappucino and think that they are O.K. but I'm not much for coffee anyway.

Lisa, I don't know if you have Kroger near you but that's where I can find the Alba Shake Mix

IMO it tastes better than the WW smoothie and is MUCH cheaper. And it still counts as a milk. You might want to check your grocery stores locally. You can buy it online, but shipping makes it more expensive. I pay $2.99 for a box of 8 packets at my Kroger. Much better than $7 at WW. HTH

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest DublinFun

I have only tried the vanilla shakes...I use milk and frozen blueberries for a yummy breakfast! I think it comes up to be about 4 points but it is very satisfying!

The chocolate with milk and frozen cherries is great. Sometimes I add a bit of malt powder for an extra treat. Yum!

Gracie :strong:

Queen Sassy Mouth :p

"Don't EVEN make me come up there!" - Sal :buddysmoo

"Bye-bye, Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry..." - Don McLean, as sung by the Florida Fabbies 2007

Guest luvmy4babies
That's to bad you did'nt like the smoothies, I wish I lived closer to you, I would buy them off you. I have no idea when I will be able to get them again.

Try ebay. they may have some there.