Health Discovery Network

Well, my old crockpot finally died. The liner has a crack in it so I guess its time to buy a new one. I looked on the web for some advice, but am more confused than ever. :confused: So buddies, how about some help? :help: What kind of crockpot do you use and are you happpy with it? Thanks.

I use crockpots all the time and have 4 in my arsenal!

The only advise I can give you is never, I mean NEVER buy a cheap knock off one! I made that mistake once when I needed an extra one while making apple butter in the fall. It had hot spots that burned and ruined a batch of my apple butter!

I stick with the Rival brand, they have many sizes and newer ones have bells and whistles galore!

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!

I purchased a Rival Crockpot tonight. My old Rival was still working fine, but I wanted a programmable one so that I could set the # of hours for the food to cook while I'm at work. I paid $29.99 (with a $10 off coupon) for a 5 quart programmable Rival crockpot at JCPenney. This included a "Little Dipper" crock pot that can be used for hot dips. Now I'm on here looking for some great new recipes!

Jennifer

Total Loss to Date: 23

Goals (Total Loss):

25 pounds by 2/14/07 (Valentine's Day)

40 pounds by 4/8/07 (Easter)

50 pounds by 5/28/07 (Memorial Day)

65 pounds by 7/31/07 (My 30th Birthday!)