Health Discovery Network
Giselle*sMom

Tasty Kakes Sensables

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I just wanted to let you all in on a great product. It's by Tasty Kake, it's called "Sensables". They hav DEE LISH cakes that are about 2 points each. Much better than the WW brand of carrot cake and WW chocolate. Very moist and certainly tasty. The only caveat is that they use sugar alcohols, which is very gas inducing :embarrass , so make sure you eat them at home where somebody would understand!!;)

Some of the flavors are: (sorry, these are not the exact names)

Chocolatey Chocolate Chip

Poppy seed cake

Yellow cake with chocolate chips (these remind me of twinkies, YUM)

Orange cake

Definitely a thumbs up.

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Brandy,

They are at my local grocery store, Weis. I'm not sure where you're from, but I'm in Pennsylvania and I know that the TastyKake factory is based in Philadelphia.

You know what, though, you can go to their website and order them online. They really are delicious, and they are a lot cheaper and taste better than the WW brand of cakes. In fact, they are far far superior to the WW brand. I hope you can find them, they are well worth the two points, especially if you're a bakery/pastry freak like I am!

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125