Health Discovery Network
Guest booklover472

South Beach Diet Wraps

Guest booklover472

Found a great new food - South Beach Diet Southwestern Chicken Wraps. 5 points for two wraps and a sugar free jello. Yum! Even my husband loves these.

Guest Catrina

I tried the ham and turkey and it was pretty good. I have another one to try I think it is chicken and bacon but I'm not sure. I was surprised how filling they were.

Guest booklover472

I've tried the Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps and they were a bit of a disappointment. The Southwestern Wraps are the best!

I actually liked the Chicken Caesar wrap! Look's like I need to try the Southwestern Chicken wrap next :crazy:

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Yum ... just had the Southwest Chicken wrap tonight ...The salsa was great, whole wheat tortillas were pretty filling ... in fact, the whole THING was GREAT!

Next time I'll add some shredded lettuce and onion to it.

I got it at half price on sale, but they aren't usually on sale locally, I've been eyeing them for a couple weeks.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Guest Mononoke

What are the point ranges for the South Beach Wraps? Are they filling to have for lunch?

I saw these at the store today, perhaps I'll have to give them a try. :)

DH :buddysmoo has had these for lunch and likes them. They are just a bit pricey, so I only buy them on sale or with a coupon.

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I haven't seen these but they sound great ... what section of the supermarket are they in?

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

Two different sections in two different stores that i frequent.

Giant Eagle - they are near the already cooked and refrigerated prepared meats (i.e., the plastic tubs of manwich sauce and Taco meat ... the Hormel meat loaf, turkey breast, etc.)

Wegmans - they are near the Lunchables.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Thanks for the quick response - I'll scope out those sections in my supermarket, I hope I can find them! :)

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

I love the Caesar wrap. It has 15 grams of fiber and leaves me satisfied and feeling full.

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone