Health Discovery Network
lyfer98

The Perfect Turkey Burger

Combine 1 1/4 lb. ground turkey; 1/2 c. fat-free ricotta cheese; 2 scallions, finely chopped; 2 garlic cloves, minced, 2 tsp. Dijon mustard; 1 tst. Worcestershire sauce; 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper in a bowl just until blended. Shape into four patties. Spray a grill rack with nonstick spray and grill the burgers.

Points = 5

Tip-substitute 1/2 c. shredded zucchini for the ricotta and save 1/2 points value.

I used the zuccchini and they were delish!!

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

I love to use ground turkey for lots of dishes, I have never made it with zuchini in it,sounds like it would be good, I know that white meat turkery is healthier than ground beef,I also found out that regular ground turkey is high in fat,so I always use white meat ground turkey,it also takes a lot of seasonings to make it taste very good, but I love spices, thanks for sharing the zuchini idea, I will try it, have a good Memorial day,:headover:Arena