Health Discovery Network
Giselle*sMom

Smart Ones FROZEN Carrot Cake

I was just on the Smart Ones website and saw there was a frozen carrot cake that just came out. Only two points. Now after having had the packaged WW carrot cakes which IMHO were pretty BLECH..... I was hesitant to try these.

Well, happy to say...they are EXCELLENT. Everybody knows that the best part of carrot cake is the frosting, and I have to say, they do a pretty darn good job with this. The cake itself is also very tasty. It's not just a weak old spice cake. This is a real carrot cake with real carrot chunks, pineapple chunks and raisin chunks. This is far far superior to the over the counter WW carrot cake.

It may be a little bit pricey, but to me it's totally worth it to keep me OP. Especially since I am a carrot cake freak!:D

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Guest Momma Bird

Thank you so much! I will have to try this. I have not had carrot cake since I've been on WW, and I would love to have a bit!