Health Discovery Network
judyjudyjudy

94% FF Caramel Apple Popcorn - Yum!

Today, I went to Big Lots on my lunch hour to browse the food isle for OP foods and I came across this popcorn. It's Jolly Time Healthy Pop 94 % FF Caramel Apple flavor. I tested it tonight and it is great! One bag makes 2 1/2 servings. A serving is 5 cups and is 2 points! A point more than regular RF popcorn but worth it. I will be going back tomorrow to pick up a couple more boxes. One thing I've noticed about Big Lots, is that you may find it there one day, but it's gone the next because it's discontinued.

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140

OMG, this sounds great!! I haven't seen this anywhere as I do frequent the popcorn aisles. Hope I could find it.

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

LOL - Christena - Actually, I thought it smelled good. Kind of reminded me like Fall with the Apple & Carmel scent.

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140

It stunk up my house too!!! And honestly, IMO I don't think it tasted too great! I saw it at the store and I was like "MMM that sounds GREAT!!" But....after actually trying it, it wasn't too good :(. BUT like I said, thats IMO, to each their own.

Angela