Health Discovery Network
Patflat71

Before and after photos

Ok, this is most embarrassing but here they are, before and after pictures of me. Just click on the link below (I hope it works!).

Keep in mind that the before pictures are the worst of the worst, taken throughout different eras of my past and all the after pictures were taken last night... Also, I look really serious in the after pictures but I was trying to set up the digital camera, the timer and run back into place before the pciture snapped! Anyways, don't mind the stretch marks, they're just proof that I've been there and back!

Enjoy (but don't laugh too hard, that bathing suit was really hot back in the late 80ies!).

There goes nothing!

http://www.picturetrail.com/pattyq

-----------------------------------------------------

Pat

1. Choose your objective
  2. Create a plan of attack
  3. Execute the plan

:bcb_salut

Pat- You look great! Congrats!

I wouldn't have the guts to have my pic taken in a 2 piece.

http://www.tiffanysjourney.com

SW: 264.2 :embarrass

GW: 145

Recommit SW 219

100 Miles Challenge: -15

85 to go

GW reached 9/23/05

Lifetime Member: 11/4/05

Highest weight loss: 122 pounds

Choice, not chance, determines our destiny.

Wow, congratulations Pat you look fabulous!

Thank you for reminding me that IT IS POSSIBLE!

Keep up the wonderful work.

~Lily~

www.lilypages.com

HW:200 lbs 05/10/05

SW:191.8 lbs 01/06/07 After pregnancy

CW:189.8 lbs

GW:140 lbs

PGW:135 lbs

Doing WW while BFeeding :bcb_bigsm

Proud Momma to Brian - born on 11/19/06

You look great!!!

Galit :)

Started:15/5/05

SW: 109.7kg - 242 lbs

CW: 82.4kg -181.6 lbs

GW 5 - 79.9gk - 176 lbs

Total lost: 27.3kg - 60.1lbs

Total left to lose - 19.4kg - 42.7 lbs

Goal of reaching 70 Ap's for Feb. : 71/70 :jump_jack

pat-

i am amazed at your muscles! what was your starting weight before ww? that gives me hope... i am worried that i will get that low and have a bunch of flab instead of a toned body.... what is your workout routine?

Erin Marie

DD Abbie 3.5

DS Evan 1

Starting Weight 3/24/08= 230.7

Current Weight= 230.7

3/31=

4/7=

4/14=

4/21=

4/28=

TOTAL LOSS for April=

Goal weight= 165

GOTTA do it for the kids... and MYSELF!!! I think the husband would like it, too :)

You look Great!!!!!

I am also interested in what your workout routine is??

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Wow I agree you look awesome. Doesn't look like the same person either. Your arms and legs look great. Are you body building?

You look amazing. Great job on the WW and body transformation. :headover:

~Tammy

SW - 140

CW - 132.8

this weeks WI -1.6

GW - 123

Pain is temporary, but quitting is forever -- Lance Armstrong

It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.

Guest Jonnie2001

Amazing! Ok...I'm sure eveyrone is wondering the same thing. Do I have to be in the gym 2 hours a day or more to be that toned?? I hope you share a typical workout schedule/menu.

Great inspiration!

Janie

Ladies, here is my very simple secret:

Weight Watchers and Curves.

That's all!

Thanks for the compliments, I sincerely believe that if I can do it, so can you!

My highest weight (pregnant and on steroids in Christmas of 2002) was 185 (at 5'4''). Then lost around 15-20 pounds when I had the baby (January 4, 2003). Nursed for a while so did not make any attempt at losing weight until I saw myself on her Christening pictures when she was about 7 months old (August 2003). YIKES!

I did a really silly crash diet (remember Scarsdale???). Hated it, was the hardest thing ever but I did manage to lose like 20 pounds in 2 weeks (in agony!).

Then I jumped on the WW wagon, much smoother weight loss I have to say! It was easy to intergate it with my going back to work in the fall of 2003 (around November).

Then in April 2004 I joined Curves (1 minute walk for my work), so I have been working out there for a little over a year and lost another 25 pounds or so.

At one point, I was Miss Intensity, doing some extra cardio in the morning and some push-ups and sit-ups as I was playing with the kids on the floor or just watching tv. Then had a little set back in April 2005 (everyone does!) and slowed down to an almost stop for close to 2 months. Now I am back at it (June 2005) and just noticed today how good it makes me feel to go workout there. I really love it, it's not hard, not long (30 minutes 3 times a week) and actually, it's really fun.

So now you know my secret, I hope it will insipre someone out there!

Pat

1. Choose your objective
  3. Execute the plan

You look absolutely fantastic! At least 10 years younger too. What a wonderful inspiration you are to all of us!

weight.png

Returned to WW on 12/2/10, starting the new Points Plus program at 151.5 lbs.

Guest csdtlp

OMG!! You look incredible!! Did you get that toned by Curves? There is one opening by me and have been contemplating joining. I would love to know what work out you do if it is something in addition to curves!! You have the best looking arms and your abs are awesome!!!Congratulations to you!!

Guest Jonnie2001

Pat,

Those are great results for Curves, I used to go there a few years ago but did not keep up with it. I know it is not hard work at all and very short, workouts. It's good to see how much you can achieve w/ a little work and dedication. When I see women like you I always think they must live at the gym, and I just don't have the time. Thank you so much for sharing w/ us, it is so encouraging to know that I don't have to kill myself to look good.

Janie

Thanks again for the compliments! It did take a lot of guts to post these pictures (the 'after' just as much as the 'before'!)

Right now, I am trying to go to Curves 3 times a week (sometimes I don't actually go 3 times) and just this week I started adding push-ups on my knees and a few extra sit-ups. I might eventually get back to doing extra cardio in the morning but I am buidling up to it and right now I am not there quite yet. Plus I HATE cardio (unless it invloves dancing!)

Another tip: I get my motivation from a fitness magazine called Oxygen. All the women in there are either body builders of figure competitors. I try to aim high so that if I only achieve half of that, it's still decent!

You don't have to work hard, just work smart! Build even the slightest muscle mass and your body will burn some extra calories just to sustain itself. Same with nutrition. You don't have to starve to lose weight, just eat smart: lots of low or zero point foods and you will not go hungry (or find it difficult and want to quit).

Of course easy for me to say, right now I'm on a high (or in 'The Zone') but like everyone else, there will come a time when I will inevitably fall off the wagon and will desperately need your help and support to keep going. It's give and take, support others and then be supported!

Cheers everyone!

Pat

1. Choose your objective
  3. Execute the plan

Pat..you look GREAT!!!! You can really tell that you work-out!!! Great motivation for the rest of us!!!Thanks for sharing!!!

Wow, Pat, I love that latest post of yours:

"Of course easy for me to say, right now I'm on a high (or in 'The Zone') but like everyone else, there will come a time when I will inevitably fall off the wagon and will desperately need your help and support to keep going. It's give and take, support others and then be supported!"

That shows you have a really great attitude to go along with your great new body. :) Congratulations on your success, and thanks for sharing your pics.

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Pat you look absolutely WONDERFUL! So strong, healthy, and inspiring-- I'm so going to go do my FIRM dvd for the day as soon as I finish typing this. My muscles are improving, but looking at yours, I'm so excited to think about how much more they can improve! No underarm flab at all! What a thought!

And your bikini is cute! And kudos to you for wearing it-- I took some before pics in mine, and I am STILL trying to recover from the sight!

Call me Tree (or Christie, but my pals usually go with Tree, even in 'real life')

5'5" Alright, fine, 5'4" and a half.

HW: 175ish

SW: 167.8

CW: 154.4

WWGW: 135? (Haven't set it yet)

PGW:127

Guest jeremysmom

Wow, Pat. You look great!! I never would have guessed that your before and after pics were the same person!! Thanks for sharing...I really needed a boost today.

Hey pat you look wonderful, I can not believe how toned you look! I am worried about having hanging skin.

AND GUESS WHAT--I used to have the same suit when I thinner!! I loved it!:D

BRANDY

HW~226

SW~217.5

CW~197.5

GW~ 140