Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
ZoeyB97

Scale Spolier

Monday nite when I weighed in, the scale said I gained 2 pounds. I know some of it is due to PMS (UGG), & the other part is due to the very hot, sticky, & humid weather we have been having here.

My question is, do I live with that, or is there a way to prevent these "false gains" as I call them? I don't weigh in this Monday due to the holiday. I'm not blaming my total weight on all this, or should I ? I did stay on track & used some of my flex points. I'm very close to goal too, could this be why? Any tips & insight would be great thanks.

I have six more to go, & I'm at goal.

:crazy:

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

Thanks Joanne. I've seen that referenced before, but I've never taken the time to read it.

HW 220

CW 134

GW 129

That was a GREAT link, Joanne! Thanks for the info.

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Thanks for the awesome info. (()) Hugs to you.

Have a good day.

Lisa AKA

Zoey

This is part of my journey, glad to have you all with me, to keep me company along the ride...

For Christmas of 2004, my parents bought me pants that were a Size 18!

For this year they bought me Size 10!

Joined WW in Jan of 05 & made Lifetime in Aug of 05:strong: :) :D .

ZoeyB97, I weigh myself everday. the reason I do this is trying to get and idea of how much my weight fluxuates. I usually have a 5lb range i go in. makes me fell better seeing the pattern.

cyndie