Health Discovery Network
MarlaB

Fiber One Chocolate Cookies!!

Our leader gave out this recipe at our meeting this week:

12 oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate pieces.

One package (2 in a box) of Fiber One cereal

Melt the chocolate for about a minute in the microwave. Mix with one package of the cereal. Drop cookie fashion into 24 "cookies" on sheet and freeze. Only 1 point each. Eat frozen.

I made larger cookies...12 in all...so mine are 2 points each. Filling and very delicious!

FREEDOM'S just another word for NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE.

Great idea! I think I will try them also with the peanut butter morsels. I lost 1.6 lbs. this week eating a couple of those cookies every single night. They are so filling!

Made these today for my family ..... my ten year old said he liked them better then Oreo's!!! Thanks for the great recipe!

If it’s meant to be it can only happen by me!

These are so good. Well, actually, too good. I cannot keep these around because I can't stop myself from eating them. I would like to give these to my daughter as an occasional treat (to boost her fiber intake) but I am concerned about the Nutrasweet that is in the Fiber One.

Thanks for the recipe. I will use it once in awhile when I need a low point dessert alternative.

Dawn

215.8/199.5/125

You can make these with All Bran too. Or even Kashi Go Lean cereal (for more points but extra protein). I make a modified version with a smoothie mix and freeze them because I can't handle all the sugar in the chips.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Hi plcm111195,

Would you please share your recipe??? I'd love to try it.

Thanks,

Diane

You can make these with All Bran too. Or even Kashi Go Lean cereal (for more points but extra protein). I make a modified version with a smoothie mix and freeze them because I can't handle all the sugar in the chips.

Diane

237 - 1/3/6

198.8 - 12/30/08

"Live each day as if it's the BEST day of your life!"

I take one package of chocolate fudge Alba and mix with 2tbs of skim milk and 2 tbs of Davinci SF syrup (the flavors vary, but cookie dough and German Chocolate Cake are my favorites) I stir that up a bit and add 52g of Kashi Go Lean Cereal (or you can use 1 cup of All Bran though I stopped doing that to get the extra protein in the Kashi). Mix well to coat and drop by spoonfuls onto a plate. (I cover the plate with saran wrap for easier cleanup) Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes. This is 3 points with the Kashi or 2 points with the All Bran and counts as a milk serving. I eat them all at once, but if you have a sensitive tummy you might not want to do that as it IS a LOT of fiber, especially with the All Bran.

This would probably work with the WW Smoothies, but I never tried it. I think there may be more powder in the WW Smoothie so you might need to use more liquid. I don't know.

HTH

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

These look great! I'm going to have to go get some of that cereal.

The mentioning of using PB chips made me wonder ... how about using half chocolate and half pb chips? I may try that this weekend.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I have tried several combinations, and the best so far is the Chocolate/Peanut Butter chips!

Enjoy!

I just bought some Fiber One Cereal. Guess I'll have to go out and buy the chips so I can make these yummy treats!

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140

I am bumping up, as these may help me from eating goodies this holiday.

I love them made with butterscotch chips!

I love them made with peanut butter milk chocolate chips

1 pkg. chips

1 pkg fiber one cereal ) There are 2 of these in a box.

I get 30 cookies out of them and see no reason to freeze.

1 point each

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!