Health Discovery Network
hle82

My charm bracelet arrived!

As a reward for hitting 20lbs gone and also an early birthday present to myself, I bought a charm bracelet (w/ 4 charms.. one for each 5 lbs).

Here are pics:

charm1.jpg

charm2.jpg

H = First initial of my name.

Birthstone = My birth month! I had it engraved to say 1982 on the bottom and then my name on the back.

Apple = (it's small.. so hard to see) Reminder to eat my fruits (and veggies).. hehe plus I have an Apple computer which I'm always on..

20 disc = I had "July '05' engraved on the back, indicating that 20lbs reached in July of this year. Another reminder that I'm on my way.

I can't wait to get more charms! I love the sound of the charms jingling from my wrist! It's all sterling silver... Rembrandt charms from Precious Accents... it was quite expensive... but when I reach goal, I'm going to get a white gold bracelet!!!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

Congratulations Lele!! It's a beautiful charm bracelet and I especially love the meanings of the charms!! Congratulations on 20 lbs gone!:bcbsalute

And Happy Birthday!! :birthday:

Selena

5'3"

HW: 179

CW: 148.0

WWG: 132

PGW: 127

Selena :)

What a great idea!! You deserve to treat yourself to something nice like that!! WTG on 20 pounds lost!!!

Linette

Lifetime: 2/9/06

SW: 187

GW: 150 I got down to 142 at my lowest weight...

Re-dedicating myself as of 01/04/11 NewSW:190

CW: 173.0 (-17.) WOOT!!! (08/01/2011)

Proud mommy to Kiley Alyssa 6/25/03 and Marisa Gail 2/20/08

Guest wwirishprincess

wow thats so cool! i like the meanings!

Guest frosti87

that's a very creative idea. now i want something like that. lol. i'll have to look into that. good job with reaching your goals!

I'm impressed. :bcbsalute You really thought that through! It's a fantasic idea and a beautiful reminder that we can use other things to make us feel good besides excess food.

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Proud&Sassy

Very pretty! What a nice way to celebrate your accomplishments! Congratulations!

P&S

What a neat idea! :)

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Guest Faith2005Girl

That's a great idea! That's a really nice charm bracelet :)

Tammy :)

Thanks buddies!!! I just passed another 5lb mark, so I am allowed another charm! I think I may wait until another 5lb mark and get the two together since shipping is a little pricey.

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

Guest Crusadecat

Pretty and it displays your convictions you gotta Love That!!:bcbsalute

that is such a creative reward! congrats!

[B]SW: 235 CW: 205 Total Loss: 30[/B] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Green][B] Rohn-"We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret..."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Orange][B] RESTART-JUNE 15 to SEPT 15 (My Own Biggest Loser Challenge) [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

That's very pretty and you deserve it! Enjoy it Lele!!!!

~Lily~

www.lilypages.com

HW:200 lbs 05/10/05

SW:191.8 lbs 01/06/07 After pregnancy

CW:189.8 lbs

GW:140 lbs

PGW:135 lbs

Doing WW while BFeeding :bcb_bigsm

Proud Momma to Brian - born on 11/19/06

Congrats on your loss!! Love the bracelet...what a good idea to have a reminder with you at all times!

SW:262.6 HW:263 CW:213.8 Total weight lossed so far 48.8

Love the braclet AWESOME job!!!!!!:)

Lisa

Mommy to Sara(6),Justin(4),& Eric(2)

Alissa due January 23, 2008

Looking forward to getting my body back in 2008!!

:bcb_grin

Hi! I have read, so many posts, about charm bracelets....It is a WONDERFUL idea! Here lately, I have been OP, but my heart was not in it. This week was a recommittment for me and I decided to get a bracelet this weekend! My friend owns a gift shop and has beautiful ones..plus she said she would order any charm that I wanted. Im so excited!!!! This is just what I needed to jump start my heart. Thanks for the idea, buddies! :bcbsalute

Debbie

I couldn't do it without my BCB buddies! Thanks for being here 24/7/365! :salut

40 yrs & 5'9"

sw 268 01/01/05

cw